Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to Uri_WoZ

stoopehd promises :roll:

GGs Dad!

At first I was like :lordknight: then I was like :GetEm: then I was like :zidane: and by the end of the set I was like :st1ckbug:

Back from my trip and would like to return back to GG training but I'll play a few BB games with anyone as long as the connection is two or better, please respond back within the next half an hour if you want an invite.

Please give me a moment, my connection is more wonkers then ever since I returned. Looking into fixing the problems...I might just turn off my laptop and hope for the best since there happens to be no one else on but me. (reset the router?)

GGs to the few that I encountered tonight, thank you for the few that actually sent a message tonight for a fight but I apologize that my connection (most likely mine) is at fault. One player can have a faulty connection after a while but to have it three times in a row was just killing me. Hmmm, I have two conclusions about what' causing the problem.

1. A tenant a few doors down as the third party is using my web since I said it was fine. I know they play MMOs but I'm not sure how much bandwidth that sucks up.

2. My roommate is on his ps3 just like me while playing out games. He's most likely on that COD or MW3 at this point netplaying out the ass 24 hours out of the day.

GGs Dad! At first I was like :lordknight: then I was like :GetEm: then I was like :zidane: and by the end of the set I was like :st1ckbug:
who... who did this...

GGs Errol and H4NZ0. My Tao still needs a lot of work and I am gonna missing Lambda's 4B.

You won't need it. lol.

GGs to Nedel, Jason900.

And what happened to you DontExplain. The lag was kinda bad but not enough for you to (hells fang + 5a) x N

GGs to Nedel, Jason900.

And what happened to you DontExplain. The lag was kinda bad but not enough for you to (hells fang + 5a) x N

You were playing dumb so of course he'd play dumb too.

I accepted your friend req. We should play sometime, or something.

Not sure how I was playing dumb, but sure, we should play. I saw your room earlier and wanted to join, but Jason got me OQ314'd

GGs to D_E for one match, Visination for one match, and akira-shiro for possibly 4.

Lacking matches today, wth.