Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Everyone says that. And I think I get it now. It's cuz like, it's the easiest mixup to block in the game, yet somehow it still hits people.

It's easier when you play against chars like Plat. In that case it's like, well, instant overhead ... not my fault!

GGs Moy. I think the biggest thing I am looking forward to in CP is not resetting to neutral after an air combo. Makes me want to swear.

GGs, that's one extra loss I could have dealt without. 100% composure and a level head next time. Gotta make you really work for those wins.

I would say the same thing but I don't have a reliable reversal option other than random, super predictable Bat, so yeah :v:

Once Tsubaki gets me to block, the match is as good as over. I see the holes in the pressure but he just uses a frame trap next time. That and for some reason I'm only blocking like 10% of those 6As. There was a set in which I blocked like 90% of those, dunno what happened since then. Gotta focus more I guess lol.

Not to say that the match-up is not in my favor because it is lol.

Mu damage seems just about as retarded in CP. lol. Although, next to Ragna and Platinum it doesn't seem so messed up. It was nice to play Rag and Mu some beforehand so I could remember that. They're all in the same class, it feels like.

This is not to do with Mu, but I do hope that they make balance changes with BBCP like they did with P4U.

Honestly wish they would make the changes more often. I don't see any reason balance has to be a 1-shot, once a year, did we get it right this time?

I don't think it's a pain at all, I'd rather have fucking weekly patches than be stuck with a stupid ass broken version (which it probably will be, at least vanilla BBCP).

I don't think it's a pain at all, I'd rather have fucking weekly patches than be stuck with a stupid ass broken version (which it probably will be, at least vanilla BBCP).

I rather deal with BS for at least half a year before taking another balance patch a week into the game. Though I can't help but think this version of BBCP is also in the making of getting an updated patch, Overdrive might need the changes the most. Hakumen getting Shinpu (sp?) 9x in one combo and some other mess to add to it.

And what happened to you DontExplain. The lag was kinda bad but not enough for you to (hells fang + 5a) x N

You were playing dumb so of course he'd play dumb too.

No I just hate Mu and tbh it's a halfway decent way to stop her from just throwing steins out/activating lasers, if I were to use it every now and then. It's probably my most hated matchup besides Arakune.

Just in general I haven't had enough patience lately which just fucks me over.

GGs to D_E and rathalass (mysterious Hakumen player)

Both players were good ignoring the fact the matches could likely be 10x more entertaining if my roommate wasn't on his ps3, tolerable connection but clearly not the best on my end. We'll make them up another day.

GGs. I think that double down was pretty silly. I looked down at my meter by accident after Dead Spike and was like "Oh 40-ish heat? We got this.....*gets Hotenjin'd*...oh that's my meter :("

I Still gotta play a little more patient, but it's not gonna happen over night.

Double down on the third round deserved a good laugh, hence the taunt. You don't understand how much I enjoy going up against Ragna as a Hazama player, it's pretty exhilerating as a former Ragna player. Plus the odds are against you and you're capable of feeling a tad bit of remorse as- "I used to be this dude pulling off the same combos or worst and now I'm receiving end of it, this sucks".

GGs to DE and H-Knight. Sorry for the interruption DE but either way the lag stacked up between us. I'm not the best with Mu but you need to be a little more patient. I got away with BS, despite my random derps.

D_E bait free Dps, Mu players use that like it's the bible. OR 2C.

I really do need to do it more against Mu. Nothing hurts more than getting in and then being denied immediately.

GGs DE, and TD. With a grandmother driving you nuts and not allowing you to concentrate...that's why I bailed. Note to self: Play at night instead.

GGs to DE and H-Knight. Sorry for the interruption DE but either way the lag stacked up between us. I'm not the best with Mu but you need to be a little more patient. I got away with BS, despite my random derps.

GGs Mrs. Cookie. You had some good stuff there! Your 6k combos especially hurt. ;_;

I noticed you didn't tech after my normal hit 3Cs. I can't combo off 3c unless it's CH. Otherwise I get free corner carry. Just something I noticed.

GGs Mrs. Cookie. You had some good stuff there! Your 6k combos especially hurt. ;_;

I noticed you didn't tech after my normal hit 3Cs. I can't combo off 3c unless it's CH. Otherwise I get free corner carry. Just something I noticed.

' ^' I did tech, I swear. I tapped the button and nothing happened.

Bah, gonna be without internets for a while.

Every Hakumen gets a free blue beat combo off of 3C against me. I can never tech fast enough.