Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Well, tonight started with a someone telling me I got a lot better and the rest of it was spent looking like I haven't improved in the slightest and being a worse litchi than someone who's been playing two weeks.

It's like I don't even know how to play this game. I don't understand it. I don't.

God dammit. Why does my mental state go to shit so quickly in this game? It's like every time I get hit it's because I'm a fucking retard and it just doesn't happen to anyone else - ONLY I GET HIT BY THIS DUMB SHIT.

I'll have my matches with Moy tonight but we'll have to fight another day gamma. I can't bring myself to challenge you within a match after the things we went through, you can fight Moy after our 10-15 match session.

Well, tonight started with a someone telling me I got a lot better and the rest of it was spent looking like I haven't improved in the slightest and being a worse litchi than someone who's been playing two weeks.

It's like I don't even know how to play this game. I don't understand it. I don't.

God dammit. Why does my mental state go to shit so quickly in this game? It's like every time I get hit it's because I'm a fucking retard and it just doesn't happen to anyone else - ONLY I GET HIT BY THIS DUMB SHIT.

Star...for the last time. Either learn another character (and drop Litchi for now) or stop playing. People like to act as if I whine and complain the most around here but at least I don't give up and fall into depression.

Why am I even doing this... -sigh-

GGs to some people I managed to play today before I had to eat something.

Star, wanna run some matches?

Also GG's to people. I'm so afraid to press buttons against hakumang.

Sorry, maybe tomorrow. I have to clear my head.

Who even plays this game anymore?

Last time I hopped on Blazblue no one was on.

Not even Moy.

I just got robbed for the very first time, no me gusta :(

lol those mid-pressure Bats were supposed to be command throws, so much for half circles.

Edit:

Not even Moy.

What's that supposed to mean? D:

lol I just noticed that my Plat ball is different. I liked the old one better (no offense to whoever made it, it's nice but I like the other one better).

i get hit by alot of dumb shit, i just learn to space so less dumb shit happens.

star look im not on here often, im not one to care about other peoples issues since thats a waste of time but on a rare occassion ima drop this small bit of advice

drop litchi, obviously you say youve played her for 2 years and got nowhere shes probably not the right character for you- BUT I WUV HER- nigga i dont care what your bond is with that bitch, if it aint workin it aint workin.

try a different character, learn from a new characters perspective then add it to your arsenal?

quit bitching, its never good. ever.

play hakumen, his troll levels are absurd.

go back to the lab, the grind, hit the fuckin books what have you, LEARN how to actually fight.

combos are good and all but you need to learn how to actually hit the opponent, learn how to pressure them, use their logic against them.

i do some wacky ass shit to land a blow and when i do it ususaly becomes big damage for what it is.

thing is you dont know how to actually fight yet, neither do i, too often i see people run for the 1 2 haymaker combos without knowing how to jab.

i was there im slowly crawling my way out, i get my ass kicked and i give what i get if i can get it.

this is my 1 and only bit of advise bbecause im out of my element for caring about someone else

learn your shit, actually LEARN, go to training and learn your normals, learn what they can and cannot do, the recovery, whiffing, damage, counter hits, block strings, then finally combos. LEARN your shit and keep that depressive shit under wraps, we all get there and we all crawl out its time you do the same or

get the fuck out. your move bud.

robbed?

lol.

5 seconds on the clock, I had the health lead and my trusty Lion smasher then bam, Shield Charge D + that full-body invul thingy and I DAI'd.

I just got robbed for the very first time, no me gusta :(

lol those mid-pressure Bats were supposed to be command throws, so much for half circles

Don't worry Moy I had the same problem. A few of those random cat hammers were supposed to be command grabs lol.

GGs to both you and Errol, that was the first time I ran a long set with a Tsubaki player.

I need more data on Tsubaki since she's supposed to be scary next game lol.