Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

@moy yeah l know l was here or lurking for the former two. as for akira, well. you're on your own with that scenario lol. he's as unpredictable as the stock market.

GG to that FREE ass Carl I played that one night.

Albion. Lol Ragnas cant play neutral.

I find this statement highly incorrect and have high hopes you get banned for not acknowledging running up/IAD back -> j.A, j.B/j.C. as controlling space. Your constant undermining of Ragna players intelligence is distasteful and is disrespectful to the players feelings. It is one thing to call them free, but to say they all have some sort of mental cancer is just plain wrong and inhumane. Also nigga play Toan his connection is perfect with me so it should be 3-4 with you.

P.S. Learn Bang you free bitch.

@TD-AKira -Shiro is only unpredictable to people who took Sociology 101 in college rather than Psych 101 for their behavioral science credits. MoyX7 firing shots is the equivalent of Star-Demon firing shots in his head (no offense); therefore he is just going to laugh and make a comment of either the last time they played or just ignore it and return to losing Valk vs Carl.

Anyone else run into SK-AkirShiroDESU? or some shit like that?

And Neo the fuck you haven't played me yet? i need someone to reassure my hate for tao

Akira types with his dick so he doesn't give a fuck if he spells shit wrong. Don't challenge him to spell shit right, you'll just embarrass yourself. lol

What do I have to do to enjoy this game again in a way that isn't

A: Beating people

B: Getting praise from people

I have ot know this or i'm just gonna keep self-destructing over and over...I really want to stop.

1) Main Tager

2) Steal wins

3) Crush souls

4) Die to bowling balls

Anyone else run into SK-AkirShiroDESU? or some shit like that?

And Neo the fuck you haven't played me yet? i need someone to reassure my hate for tao

If you want to hate Tao just do what everyone else does, hate a character they never play ;3

Lol so much to reply to,,

lol bodied

inb4Akirasaysthatheonlyspellslikethisonline

inb4Igetchallengedtoaduelforsayingsomething

Moy, its time to Du du du du dud dud dud dud DUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akira though, I don't know how he'll respond. I'm just gonna go ahead and say that my connection is nowhere near as high as what his standards are set to. So if lag happens, it happens lol. I remember him saying that I had "McDonalds wi-fi" internet last time we played in a netplay Ranbat XD

U do have poverty net =3 not my fault

@moy yeah l know l was here or lurking for the former two. as for akira, well. you're on your own with that scenario lol. he's as unpredictable as the stock market.

Am i really that confusing,, ill try harder to be more normal on a regular basis for u stinky =D

I find this statement highly incorrect and have high hopes you get banned for not acknowledging running up/IAD back -> j.A, j.B/j.C. as controlling space. Your constant undermining of Ragna players intelligence is distasteful and is disrespectful to the players feelings. It is one thing to call them free, but to say they all have some sort of mental cancer is just plain wrong and inhumane. Also nigga play Toan his connection is perfect with me so it should be 3-4 with you.

Lol i love u Gio

@TD-AKira -Shiro is only unpredictable to people who took Sociology 101 in college rather than Psych 101 for their behavioral science credits. MoyX7 firing shots is the equivalent of Star-Demon firing shots in his head (no offense); therefore he is just going to laugh and make a comment of either the last time they played or just ignore it and return to losing Valk vs Carl.

...... what ?.?

Akira types with his dick so he doesn't give a fuck if he spells shit wrong. Don't challenge him to spell shit right, you'll just embarrass yourself. lol

U have no Idea =3

ggs to cat's room yesterday. shoutouts to ibing jayakou, going for 5c fc and it just whiffing completely. right through his body. yep, l think i've seen everything now.

GGs to D_E

Yeah, busy last night so didn't get the time to throw out the ggs to ya. Good and steady performance as usual some of those surprise attacks might be your best feature in taking me and a few others down as matches keeps going on. Sorry for the advice and as usual no offense, we all get results in our own way.

Sorry for delayed response. I think it was more the fact that you gave me advice that didnt reflect your gameplay and tbh would have ended up having me respecting you and you doing whatever. Me letting Hazama do whatever? Yeah right lol.

GGs though

Sorry for delayed response. I think it was more the fact that you gave me advice that didnt reflect your gameplay and tbh would have ended up having me respecting you and you doing whatever. Me letting Hazama do whatever? Yeah right lol.

GGs though

Noooo kiddinggggg

Sadeyo: Stop mashing

Me: Stop mashing on your wakeup? No.

Noooo kiddinggggg

Sadeyo: Stop mashing

Me: Stop mashing on your wakeup? No.

Hahah

Jyosua: Respect my wake-up

Me: Wat?

I try to explain that he has to adjust to people's playstyles, goals, likes, whatnot and I get timeouted. I wonder if he thinks there's only a right and wrong way to play?

room opening soon after I eat something.

No one wants to hear advice coming from you, Star :GetEm:

lol jk

His salt levels were through the roof when he timed you out. Don't take it to heart.

His salt levels were through the roof when he timed you out. Don't take it to heart.

Still my favorite:

stargreaterthanlk.png

Room name will be MOARTATAMIS

Lol @ both Errol and Moy. Yep that's pretty much how both matches go.

GGs DJ_Blactricity. If only you could see at the sad that went on my face when I was did good at neutral and then like one mistake and then Bang buttons are just everywhere.

Because Ragna is a predictable character he has to respect most match-ups.

Recklessness is one of Ragna most dangerous downfalls. You're welcome to find holes in most approaches as usual to turn the tides.

errol, I really don't want to think of you as an enemy. Don't you think I get tired of manipulating the system?

GGs to Cookie, TD, zabe1313 and all the other reindeer today.

Shoutouts to Steel Rain and Duo Bios creating the dumbest trade I ever saw in BB

Shoutouts to TheWooki for out mashing me by a large margin

Shoutouts to me forgetting Mu has a DP AGAIN.

Shoutouts to shoutouts.

Because Ragna is a predictable character he has to respect most match-ups.

Recklessness is one of Ragna most dangerous downfalls. You're welcome to find holes in most approaches as usual to turn the tides.

errol, I really don't want to think of you as an enemy. Don't you think I get tired of manipulating the system?

what does this meaaaaaaaannnnnnnn

GGs to Cookie, TD, zabe1313 and all the other reindeer today.

I keep telling Cookie we should play but I never get to play cookie, but yet cookie is always playing someone, what..