Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Hmm ggs.. next time would u be so kind as to pick the training stage instead of auto.. Some of those fights had a little to much lag for my taste.. Never the less it was an interesting learning experience. GGs

you could have messaged me to put it on training stage inside the lobby.

and yeah i could feel it in odd spots, tight end yukikaze didnt work or became 2D, teching in barrier got me CH, i know i blocked alot of overheads still got hit over half the time, some i didnt see coming those were a wake up call.

i dont car ewhat anyone says ive fought like 6 mus today, mu is retarded.

all in all i learned alot, some guessing but i learned a bit.

ggs to random people in rooms until they eventually kick me because hakumen.

ggs to cookiehours.

i have never been kicked so many times in 1 day or just have people give up mid fight, i need a new main.

Well, my grandmother called me downstairs so I already explained what happened. ._.

I was willing to get bitchslapped by Hakumen until I learn the matchup better. :vbang:

And I may use Mu but you're right-she is stupid.

GGs anyway. Your Jin's not bad.

cookie you want to play any now?

Definitely not now. I'm exhausted from exercising just now. Maybe later on. I added you btw- I remembered at the last minute.

Well, my grandmother called me downstairs so I already explained what happened. ._.

I was willing to get bitchslapped by Hakumen until I learn the matchup better. :vbang:

And I may use Mu but you're right-she is stupid.

GGs anyway. Your Jin's not bad.

no i ment everyone else kicking me, you just d/cd that coulda been anything.

no i ment everyone else kicking me, you just d/cd that coulda been anything.

Well, I guess Jin and Hakumen is a scary combination. o-o

This guy Social lord kicked me out of his room over Lambda and Mu.

I just got Extend for PS3 and a working PS3 stick, so I would like to try playing PSN players while I attempt to relearn how to play BB again.

Yo, good games Swadloon. Didn't know you lurk here.

I kept dropping shit because of the sporadic lag. What was up with that one match where it just became awful?

GGs (aside from that lag match, lol) man! I've been around, just over on the Xbox side for the most part. And don't worry about all the dropped combos, lol, I'm still really rusty so I was doing it too. Gotta hit up training mode some more.

Well, I guess Jin and Hakumen is a scary combination. o-o

This guy Social lord kicked me out of his room over Lambda and Mu.

At least you guys get kicked out of the room, my hazama and rags combination normally makes the host close the room after a couple of losses.

At least you guys get kicked out of the room, my hazama and rags combination normally makes the host close the room after a couple of losses.

This is why I just make my own room. Aside from people I've played before though, new people leave after like 2 losses and I just sit there in training mode wondering why the fuck

hey just got my Extended version finally! am looking to play with a friendly player or group on netplay. also just started the game not long time ago.