Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

i forgot all about 2B.

my main issue is mid screen, but i need to take this to the mu thread or bad things will happen.

thanks guys.

Yeah midscreen you still have to deal with it. Or rather in my case, my combos tend to hit him far away, and then by the time IAD over he has enough time to get up and do DP so I have to be cautious and give up the advantage or just risk it anyway. At least, midscreen.

Although I guess you could say that about any character with a DP. Feels more pronounced with Hazama though.

lamda is easy as balls for me to pressure on wake up, she has like absolutely nothing to use besides a 50 heat reversal.

6D.

its hazama and mu. at neutral is my real issue. trying to get them to stop doing something absurd like pressing buttons while im hitting them, or pressuring them, or mashing out of a blockstring. crazy stuff like hitting buttons.

:D

Hazama and Mu are just button pushing characters. They can get huge damage off practically any hit, especially Hazama, so there's no reason not for them to try and hit you whenever they can.

i know and tats what im trying to figure out how to stop that madness.

no ones allowed to hit buttons except hakumen.

i just need to work on my neutral and passively shut them down.

Mu its mash C DxN

hazama its slinky all over the screen mashing grab and dp.

i will fix this. :I

I'd like to see a character that can win without pushing Buttons. And Hazama has no mash except SIR and even SIR trades on everything. His Rising Fang is not a legitimate DP because it is not 1F invulnerable.

i know and tats what im trying to figure out how to stop that madness.

no ones allowed to hit buttons except hakumen.

i just need to work on my neutral and passively shut them down.

Mu its mash C DxN

hazama its slinky all over the screen mashing grab and dp.

i will fix this. :I

I can deal with him for the most part but his command grab messes me up more than anything else.

Use 5A or 5D to deal with the crossup shenanigans. Be ready for air grabs too.

Hotaru the DPs or counter them.

Cut the chains or dodge them so he can't replenish them over and over, unless you want to just block and stick out nothing to get hit, that can work sometimes too.

Normal A / B pressure should work otherwise.

I can deal with him for the most part but his command grab messes me up more than anything else.

Cut the chains or dodge them so he can't replenish them over and over, unless you want to just block and stick out nothing to get hit, that can work sometimes too.

Is that advice for fighting Hazama, or for fighting me? :8/:

GGs to Haven, Lord Knight, DontExplain, Weika, Jyosua, Jinny, Akira Shiro and everyone else who joined my room/who I fought!

Lambda can backdash out of a lot of shit midscreen, that's why she's harder to pressure than Hazama.

never had that problem i usually just run after them as jin or 2D and haku has 2B, renka, 4C.

I'd like to see a character that can win without pushing Buttons. And Hazama has no mash except SIR and even SIR trades on everything. His Rising Fang is not a legitimate DP because it is not 1F invulnerable.

its not a dp i just call it one, because invulnerability.

i will. OK END OF DERAILMENT THANKS.

man. have you played toan?

i havent fought him recently, i do fight alot of backdash loving, crecent blade canceling, mixup faggots.

yaya, xsafety etc.

its not a dp i just call it one, because its used constantly like one.

fix'd

> derailment

It's related to the games you played, right. :eng101: Faster responses too.

And yeah I don't have that much of a problem pressuring Lambda either. Although it depends on the player. Or maybe I just got good enough to deal with it over time.

The hard part is actually getting next to her.

fix'd

I agree

> derailment

It's related to the games you played, right. :eng101: Faster responses too.

And yeah I don't have that much of a problem pressuring Lambda either. Although it depends on the player. Or maybe I just got good enough to deal with it over time.

The hard part is actually getting next to her.

it really depends on the lambda, ones who arent too careful with axe wheel and chaser are somewhat easier targets than the lambdas that are just very slow and careful with pressing D. i found it alot harder to get in on patient ones than ones that try to pressure.

lambda backdash is too godly for me.also lambda crouch low profiles tsubaki 5b, as does 2b, and 3c. even in the corner it's harder than other characters without real DPs.

lambda backdash is too godly for me.also lambda crouch low profiles tsubaki 5b, as does 2b, and 3c. even in the corner it's harder than other characters without real DPs.

Must suck to be a Tsubaki main in Extend