Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I can't understand why a Hakumen player is crying of mashers. It's like some sort of pathetic irony.

Cookie only fights me because I'm the only person she can beat free at this point and not have to leave the room.

It's actually true...

I can't understand why a Hakumen player is crying of mashers. It's like some sort of pathetic irony.

not really crying im just trying to figure out how to deal with hazamahahaha.

now if i was calling it cheap or something id agree with you, but ill quote myself "No ones allowed to press buttons except hakumen"

i think that should say something about the topic.

Not saying that you're calling it cheap but it does feel like you're crying and still trying to learn something as you say. It doesn't make it any less ironic. And yeah any meaty will destroy wake up flash kick.

feel like

but i thought pinpointing my own flaws and repeatedly saying ill fix this would deter this while i joke around but to each his own.

tagers mains.

I'm playing Moy right now - I'm not doing too bad relatively speaking. I could be bullshitting myself though, lol.

I just beat out three of his bats with different moves lol I wish I recorded that so I could remember what I did.

Hakumen gets like 6k off that 3c reversal in CP, gotta get used to it.

its our secret stop touching your remote button.

also if that 6k involves OD ill safe it for something more soul crushing and flashy.

wait, do we have flash in CP?

GGs Moy, I think I keyed in on some things today. Perhaps it wasn't all a waste after all. I'll probably get myself crushed in a day or two lol.

GGs, I actually have to try now. It's not "oh here comes good ol' Star, free wins for me" anymore. Now I'm actually playing the Litchi match-up. Atta boy *pats head*.

GGs, I actually have to try now. It's not "oh here comes good ol' Star, free wins for me" anymore. Now I'm actually playing the Litchi match-up. Atta boy *pats head*.

Shit. Star has surpassed me.

Good bye world :vbang:

He still wasn't able to take a win from me but goddamn did he come close to it. If I had to gauge the skill level between you two, I'd have to say that you're slightly better than him. He's catching up though, don't sleep on him lol.

He still wasn't able to take a win from me but goddamn did he come close to it. If I had to gauge the skill level between you two, I'd have to say that you're slightly better than him. He's catching up though, don't sleep on him lol.

What are you talking about, I remember star beating you a while back.

Was with all-green too

I've beaten Moy a few times, but I count them as flukes. I did a lot of silly things tonight and missed several kokushi wakeups and DPs due to netplay. If I had at least gotten kokushi I would have at least gotten one for sure.

GGs to Neo and Star, and that random Hazama player. Shoutouts for failing at the Tao matchup.

And Star, you did come a long way. I was very surprised. Gonna have to tighten up my gameplay and stop doing dumb crap now.

What are you talking about, I remember star beating you a while back.

Was with all-green too

I'm talking about the set we just had. Sure you've taken a win or two from me as well before lol.

Still don't know the Litchi match up.

Everytime I fight a Litchi, I just take into account what I learned from playing Litchi for those..like two weeks.

Star is better than what he gives himself credit for.

You see, what my parents got was a damn mobile modem.

I hate it with a damn passion and they won't let me just buy a wired modem even if I'll pay for it and the extra money to the bill :V