Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Yeah, imma work on doing this weird ethernet thing then. We'll see what results I get..

and yea, it's crap clear.

I seem to follow a pattern:

Start the night okay.

Lose bad

Lose mind

Vent

Sulk

Play someone I know

Do good.

Now if only I could go right to DO GOOD and skip the rest of it...

Fuji we need to play together bud! well maybe if am getting good at it haha! but i really like to have some fun time with you too for sure.

There's a lot of people I have to play, but I have to get this connection together first and foremost.

Don't worry, I'll play you when I get the chance.

GGs to Zeth.

Shoutouts to random Mugen activation and all words that start with the letter "F".

On a sidenote to Star, stop the self-depreciation and nail those 5-7K* All Green combos like boss.

*slight exageration

Am looking to play against a pro, you don't have to be serious against me if you have too, i just want to have hard wins, in the same time its maybe gonna bring me practice, in general let just have fun times! = 3

Am looking someone to play with, i will invite for sure.

Long time no see! (West Coast Sonic from Smashboards) I'm down.

Long time no see! (West Coast Sonic from Smashboards) I'm down.

What was your name back then in smashboard? i just started the game, so far an awesome game if you want my opinion and can't wait for CP.

What was your name back then in smashboard? i just started the game, so far an awesome game if you want my opinion and can't wait for CP.

Spin-Dash was my original title before I transitioned to Kuraudo back in 2009. We used to play WiFi together I believe. And yeah I've been with the BlazBlue series for quite some time.

Ya i totally remember you now Spin-Dash, you were a pretty good Sonic user in general. i will be a pleasure to still play with you. i might later sadly, just have to do something. But i can't wait for sure!

Ya i totally remember you now Spin-Dash, you were a pretty good Sonic user in general. i will be a pleasure to still play with you. i might later sadly, just have to do something. But i can't wait for sure!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhtv463E3es

/shameless plug of current Sonic

Anyway lemme know whenever. I'll be gone in a little bit today but otherwise I'm hanging around.