Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs Don't Explain. I know I made a good number of mistakes against you but all in all, good matches.

GGs errol. God almighty, Tsubaki makes my blood boil. But it was my fault for getting too frustrated and dropping combos/attacks like crazy. When I get frustrated, my mind shuts down. Then, on top of that, my neighbor is doing God-knows-what in his stupid house and there's weird scratching noises in the ceiling and in the walls so my uncle and grandmother was interfering with our play session in the beginning. I hope to get better against Tsubaki and try and figure out her block strings because some of her moves look too similar to me.

That's what people say at first but they can be easily distinguished and then they're just the slowest mixup any rushdown char has

That's what people say at first but they can be easily distinguished and then they're just the slowest mixup any rushdown char has

I'm sure I'll get used to her. I rarely fight Tsubakis so yeah, there's some inexperience at work here, lol.

i'll play. 3 days rust + 2 days of no sleep, i'm already looking forward to trying to dash only to trip and break an ankle.

GGs TD! Sorry if I was boring you to death, usually I play a little bit better than that, or you r just that much better than me that I can barely even move (probably this hahaha). good games though, hope I can try again another time XD

no dainty ankles broken.

ggs king. dont mind the million characters bit, thats just how l like to play. too bad the stimulation only made me more alert. l guess its time to drink until everything goes black suddenly.

How else am I going to get damage?

yo I am convinced that BB is where it is today because of Nu in Calamity Trigger.

There is no way that the majority of gamers can put up with this.

Toan you are probably responsible for countless people turning to street fighter 4.

I mean.. not really, I love you, but... god

Is there a stream of this? Or is mac just psychic?

how do you think i land those counters

GGs Errol. Blocking against Tsubaki is a lot of work. That 6B makes things annoying. And I hated getting FC'd by 6A when I tried to throw you out of it.

By zoning :3

You know no one gets hit by those swords.