Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to

TD, DWB (out for BLOOD tonight), ProstateKing, Uri_WoZ, Pochp, Akira-Shiro, and Pro-Gamer_San. Did I forget anyone?

Special thanks to Bibi for volunteering to stream. Lag was minimal on my end, though towards the end it was getting spiky.

Shoutouts to Pink grabs, and losing to Akira's Mu to end the night.

I love all the live stream. my favorite part is then he pick platinum gold and went full Beerblue mode. was good laugh.

GGs

I noticed a combo you did that involved j.214D early then you 3CC'd then did the j.236A(w) combo afterwards. If j.214D was already used in a combo opt to do 3CC > 6C© > 214D > 2CC > IAD. The repeated j.214D hurts the combo a lot.

Well, yukianesa really embarrassed me, but I guess I learned you can't try to force people to tech roll with sweep and staff cover. I kept trying to sweep his wakeup with staff cover and he either DPed me or just mashed 2A and I got damaged.

It's still very hard to ignore how people love playing litchi mirrors versus me because they know I'm pretty embarrassing, but I guess this kind of change doesn't happen just because you read a decent self-help book. I got really worn down because of it, too...you can't just put up mental blocks and expect to block it out when you know that's the behavior your opponent is going with and you know they aren't going to try much harder.

I have no idea why wooki was just watching. Usually he has no problem just farming bad players. Do they know each other?

Hopefully within an hour or two I'll be able to challenge the PSN scene at last. We'll see if UPS can actually hold up their end of the bargain.

EDIT: Whelp I'm on PSN now, I can't confirm if this controller adapter is reliable, unfortunately. I believe it may have an "input repeating" problem with directionals :/

Geeze PS3's CSE menus are slow as fuck compared to 360...

Does "NAT Type: 2" mean "Fuck you your conn sucks" basically? I see a lot of rooms with no pings.

Geeze PS3's CSE menus are slow as fuck compared to 360...

Does "NAT Type: 2" mean "Fuck you your conn sucks" basically? I see a lot of rooms with no pings.

Menus? Really now?

NAT 2 typically means you are connected through a router/what have you and not directly connected to the internet line.