Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

A lot players who won't shut up either. Unfortunately this adapter isn't reliable at all. It turns AC tap into AC full hold. I'll have to play on PS pad (LOL)

don't knock the ps3 pad

If it had the Vita's D-Pad, I wouldn't. I mean I got no problem with the buttons, they're fine. But the D-Pad is just awful for me, and I hate analog sticks. Vita's D-Pad is amazing though :(

Send me an invite so I can flail randomly and die.

batousai I just want you to know that I can't understand anything you're saying

joke's on you guys, I just go into a cryonic state after my bb sessions

Seems everyone on PSN quits after losing once with their main.

Also the amount of private rooms is really, really depressing.

Seems everyone on PSN quits after losing once with their main.

This is actually not just on PSN...

This is actually not just on PSN...

I'm far more depressed by the second thing I said. I got the PSN edition hoping there would be more people to play with. Turns out there's 0 people, because every single room is private.

Private rooms are better than public rooms. :P Why would you want to play with randoms when you can play with your friends.

Private rooms are better than public rooms. :P Why would you want to play with randoms when you can play with your friends.

Variety? I personally like playing with friends and 1 or 2 slots for randoms. Fighting your friend is fun, watching your friend fight (or slaughter) a random is fun too.

Every single time I try to do Jayoku on PS3 pad I'm like "god I hope this works."

My first rage quitter on PSN! He must not like being level 71 and losing to a level 1 tager.

rofl

I'm far more depressed by the second thing I said. I got the PSN edition hoping there would be more people to play with. Turns out there's 0 people, because every single room is private.

You know I was thinking literally the exact same thing -- seems you've figured it out for me tho~

rofl

You know I was thinking literally the exact same thing -- seems you've figured it out for me tho~

It's cause I told you not that you were actually thinking of it.