Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Nemesis I think you need to tell him something.

:psyduck:

It's cause I told you not that you were actually thinking of it.

>.>

ggs Mucky

I can't do 360 reliably at all. Get A sledge 80% of the time.

ggs

I like how you didn't say ggs to the mouth breathing savage in the room.

Also, now you know how it feels to play on XBL with its pad :GetEm:

ggs

I hate people who use their lungs and vocal cords to emit language.

Aw, I knew you cared.

Was pretty fun getting some of the rust off. Kinda frustrating when the timing of that tech thing just isn't cooperating but I guess I'll just have to get used to it when I get a lot of games going in CP when that comes out.

I hate people who use their lungs and vocal cords to emit language.

Oh hey look, you're not who I thought you were.

Good.

I guess you're new-ish since I didn't recognize your name. I usually don't use a mic playing BB since I like having the best connection possible but I make an exception for Mucky because he's fun to mess with.

I'll give you some more serious-ish games sometime if you want.

Was pretty fun getting some of the rust off. Kinda frustrating when the timing of that tech thing just isn't cooperating but I guess I'll just have to get used to it when I get a lot of games going in CP when that comes out.

Blame netplay like everyone else does.

Also, I'm told Tsubaki gets a command grab in CP. TELL ME THIS IS TRUE

Yes and it gives her two charges.

AI guess you're new-ish since I didn't recognize your name. I usually don't use a mic playing BB since I like having the best connection possible but I make an exception for Mucky because he's fun to mess with.

I'll give you some more serious-ish games sometime if you want.

New to PSN, been playing BB since CT. But I'm stuck on a default PS3 pad for PSN at the moment so I'm hardly at my best. I had hoped a 360-PS3 adapter would let me use my stick on PSN, but it has game-breaking problems with input repetition (turns AC tap into AC-full hold all the time).

GGs though not sure how often I'll be on PSN.

Nah, even though I haven't played I know that timing and it's off because I got somewhat used to the timing for techs in P4A I think.

And yes, Tsu is getting a command grab that gives her meter and 2 charges =d. Gonna change the dynamic for her pressure quite a bit. That along with her new projectile DD are two tool I can't wait to get my hands on.

Oh and belated GGs to that guy's room I invaded for a bit. Actually was quite surprised to see a 4 bar public room open so I had to see who was inside =D.

What do you mean? Tempest dahlia isn't new.

uOGr8.png

hew new super looks like a 'do it whenever you have meter' thing

Her super is just to limit wakeup options really. She doesn't have enough time to perform a valid mixup like other similar DD's like it. She's also in like another dimension during the supers animation. Besides the start up shes completely invul during the super. Even an All Green going right through her.

whatever the case, it looks good and im going to have alot of fun using it

command grab is equally sexy.

> same and only character every single game

> same stage

> same song

> variety

> mAc

ahh yea... that .. does make sense

> same and only character every single game

> same stage

> same song

> variety

> mAc

*seems him recall telling people he hates it when they always pick Auto*

*plays 3 different characters*

Besides this just proves my point about letting at least 1 random into the room. It's a chance to fight a different char/different playstyle.

Until CP comes out anyway. Then everyone will just be playing Jin, even if they aren't playing Jin.

GGs D_E. It felt like you gave up so early during that set. At least, I got practice with Tao. It's so much easier to learn combos while you are playing instead of trying to do it in training mode.

GGs I guess Toan. Idk why Cookie doesn't just do what you do instead of trying to air throw me all the time. Just do Spike Chaser all day. It's not rocket science.

GGS to Loveless and the many randoms I faced today! Shoutouts to CapcomDevil214 for making me go cross eyed from a Jin cross up & for beating me!

On a side note I'm starting to get irritated with people whenever they lose to Valkenhayn. -,-

Well yeah. If you can't get past it, there isn't a reason for me to try anything else.

I immediately dashed after getting hit with a D once and did 5B and BARELY hit you out it. Certain distances I just have no choice but to block or jump. Im not sure what you want me to do.

GGS to Loveless and the many randoms I faced today! Shoutouts to CapcomDevil214 for making me go cross eyed from a Jin cross up & for beating me!

On a side note I'm starting to get irritated with people whenever they lose to Valkenhayn. -,-

Shoutouts to AkihikoSanada- for being my hell mode practice dummy for my new Jin playstyle. lol

I immediately dashed after getting hit with a D once and did 5B and BARELY hit you out it. Certain distances I just have no choice but to block or jump. Im not sure what you want me to do.

What's wrong with blocking or jumping as long as you are pushing me to the corner? 214D isn't as invincible as you seem to think it is. Also try asking Nineball, Haven or Mash what they do. While 214D is good against them, I don't have the same level of success using it against them as I do you.

And I'm not sure why you are placing so much focus on 214D when you failed to seal the deal once you got in. It isn't as though 214D kept you out the entire time. I was in the corner against you and got out way more times than I should have without using CA or super > RC. Getting in is going to be tough. So you have to kill me once you get in.