Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Well, let me put it this way.

I've lost count the amount of times I've lost a match from getting combo'd into Black Onslaught.

I can't even remember the last time I died to Hakumen's astral or won with it.

That doesn't make Black Onslaught "useful" in any capacity though. He could have just Blood Kain comboed your ass to death just as easily.

Haku-men's AH isn't a super easy win or anything, but it does do something that is useful. Namely, countering throws and unblockables. (Tsubaki 22D THERE YOU GO)

How many times have you lost because Ragna threw out a random Black Onslaught and it actually connected.

Probably the most "useful" AH I've seen is Valkenhayn's, cuz it's a really fast reversal.

What I'm saying is, if it was so useful, it would be used way more often. Unlike Black Onslaught and all those other astrals that get used all the time.

That's the good thing about Black Onslaught. You don't HAVE to throw it out randomly and hope it connects.

Just because it has a specific use in a very narrow situation doesn't mean it's useful.

What I'm saying is, if it was so useful, it would be used way more often. Unlike Black Onslaught and all those other astrals that get used all the time.

That's the good thing about Black Onslaught. You don't HAVE to throw it out randomly and hope it connects.

To me "usefulness" is measured by the move alone, not because you can combo into it. Such as Valkenhayn's AH, it's useful because it's a really fast reversal by itself.

For instance you use 6C all the time in combos on Tager, doesn't mean you'd just throw out 6C by itself all the time because of how useful it is.

I just want to say, I can't wait for Azrael. That is all.

Azrael, or Patriot Apocalypse? :v:

Well, sure, it's useful in that specific situation, that is if you wanted to counter an unblockable or throw. But as an astral overall it pales in comparison to the others. You can't determine if something is good or bad without the context of the other options. If a move is +5 on block and every single attack in the game has a startup of 50 frames, then +5 isn't that good. I'm not saying that the move has nothing good about it whatsoever; I certainly hope you get SOMETHING for spending 8 stars. Just that it's on the bottom of the astral totem pole.

(pssst, Haku-mens AH counters throws. People use Throws a lot to get past D mashing)

Or just dash/jump at them without attacking.

also i can't believe this has gone on for 4 pages this is stupid i'm done

Or just dash/jump at them without attacking.

also i can't believe this has gone on for 4 pages this is stupid i'm done

*uses Haku AH to counter Mucky's post*

Just that it's on the bottom of the astral totem pole.

lol isn't that Arakune's Astral?

*uses Haku AH to counter Mucky's post*

lol isn't that Arakune's Astral?

His Astral can't get punished. Or at least can't get punished as easily. What happens if he misses you. He just goes off and comes back normally.

His Astral can't get punished. Or at least can't get punished as easily. What happens if he misses you. He just goes off and comes back normally.

Though on the other hand, it's not hitting you unless you're cursed.

I will try to do some games later during the day.

i was expecting you to hit this wall a few more days from now. my insights gotten rusty.

we can play together later if you want to actually spar.

i advise you not to fight:

koopaclaws,

any tager at all

well known players

etc.

even when they spar i see them go back into the body you mentality on beginners.

I dont mind get ass kicked, it was just a bad day in general. i was kind a be upset from others things, but overall am looking for some later.

Hey its cool bud, also was fun playing with you too, am looking more games for sure with ya.

Star's Tager Rankings:

Akira

MikeZ

Rampage Chuck

Koopa

OGT (sorry man, haven't played ya since CT)

Everyone else

Tagers that never block

Star's Tager Rankings:

Tagers that never block

Tagers that sometimes block

Tagers that always block

Fixed.

You guys are monsters. How could you break Daisy's spirit like that?

I got nothing to do with this. If Moy didn't drop BB for digimon this would've happened weeks ago.