Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

So, I'm mostly used to playing locally with people I know, but I recently got a console and can play online now. I've been playing Hakumen since CT and I'm pretty decent, although I've had most experience with Tagers and Ragnas. Would appreciate if I could practice against other characters (although don't mind the two I mentioned). I'm in Europe, but I've had minimal lag with some US West Coast players from the few times I attempted it.

So, I'm mostly used to playing locally with people I know, but I recently got a console and can play online now. I've been playing Hakumen since CT and I'm pretty decent, although I've had most experience with Tagers and Ragnas. Would appreciate if I could practice against other characters (although don't mind the two I mentioned). I'm in Europe, but I've had minimal lag with some US West Coast players from the few times I attempted it.

I wouldn't mind playing you sometime.

Would anyone be interested in some early morning matches? I have some time to burn and could use some online experience.

NY huh? Should be fine. If you're still around throw me an invite and if the connection allows we can play for a while.

I wouldn't mind playing you sometime.

Cool. I'll add you then when I'm back from work today. If you use Steam by any chance, you can add me there to make it easier to arrange a match.

I'll make space for you then, and unfortunately I don't use steam.

Thanks for the games Kiba. Wasn't quite too sure of how to deal with Valkenhayn, but hopefully I can be a little better next time. I gotta stop dropping combos... And apologies if the slight lag bothered you. Much appreciated for the matchup experience.

If there was any lag I didn't notice it lol.

GGs dude. Anytime. Overall I think you're good! Your hit confirm is great. I would've had more matches but I have to head out.

Thanking RealSovietBear for letting me see a hakumen who can mash drive so much.

Were you the Ragna I gave headaches, or the Mu that almost made me murder my monitor?

In both cases, GGs.

Were you the Ragna I gave headaches, or the Mu that almost made me murder my monitor?

In both cases, GGs.

baka plays Mu =)

Thanking gloooobal (forgot how many "o"'s there in his nick) and Omni-zero for giving me a decent fight tonight

edit: forgot lordhelmchen0090 gg's to him as well, since he also had an annoying taokaka.