Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Surf you still there? Can send me a friend request. I've typed your name with my joystick once enough today

Surf you still there? Can send me a friend request. I've typed your name with my joystick once enough today

Sorry didnt see, I usually close my browser to lessen the lag

Sorry didnt see, I usually close my browser to lessen the lag

Browser? Your browser eats bandwidth when you aren't using it?

GGs to Hazelkiller70, Rukia13Shirayuki, ai_the_iceman, darkshinobizx, and NetKing22. He fun and had a lot of laughs. lol

Browser? Your browser eats bandwidth when you aren't using it?

Well it probably doesnt use up much at all but the less lag the better. And yea ggs, the next time we match though lets just stick to Mu's stage or the NOL headquarters. Because we had 3 bars but it felt like a 1 bar half the time.

Awww. Looks like I missed it

Can't stay up so late, gotta sleep, and work and all. This is about the time you normally get home?

Well it probably doesnt use up much at all but the less lag the better. And yea ggs, the next time we match though lets just stick to Mu's stage or the NOL headquarters. Because we had 3 bars but it felt like a 1 bar half the time.

Where are you again? Your conn sounds sketchy.

Can't stay up so late, gotta sleep, and work and all. This is about the time you normally get home?

Where are you again? Your conn sounds sketchy.

I typically get home between 11:30pm and 2am. It all depends when the queue empties.

And I believe Surfeit is from Florida since he is on the EC yet has a 1 bar with me, which only EC people from Florida seem to have with me.

Edit: I was right. Yay

#HM03

And thats weird. One thing I've noticed is if I host a room myself the connection is usually fine. But if I enter a room someone else is hosting its sub par. And usually becomes better if we switch and I host. My nets not even that good

I typically get home between 11:30pm and 2am. It all depends when the queue empties.

And I believe Surfeit is from Florida since he is on the EC yet has a 1 bar with me, which only EC people from Florida seem to have with me.

Edit: I was right. Yay

I hear Kiba gets 1 bars with people from NY.

Which places Florida in Britain-tier internet!

I don't give a damn about lag, I shrug it all off.

I'm fucking retarded right?

Nah, I was actually going to sub her myself. But a couple things felt far too awkward for me. Like her drive and her weird boxy airdash