Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to Chickzama, Ayashii, DE, and all of the other people who were in that room! Was tons of fun, and even learned a few things:

1. Stop mashing on wake-up

2. No fun allowed in Chickzama's rooms

3. Team Battles destroy lobbies

GGs to Chickzama, Ayashii, DE, and all of the other people who were in that room! Was tons of fun, and even learned a few things:

GGs to everyone in that room. I never really tried buttons on Relius. That doll + 5B hitstop is kinda silly. Maybe I should just cancel into ID....No wait. I should just ID from the start lol.

GGs to ZONG_one, who put up with my silly Relius. GG to Explain, and that one match we had. I have a looooot of work to do with Relius.

Really big GGs to Errol, who did a long set with me.

And RIP to my Tsubaki

#2011-2013

she's really so easy to play against compared to noel.

Errol, since you changed to Makoto, we can train sometime. I'm starting to learn Relius again atm.

No wait. I should just ID from the start lol.

And then my Relius died forever, since I can never predict DP's correctly T_T

We should get some more matches in sometime DE :)

Errol, since you changed to Makoto, we can train sometime. I'm starting to learn Relius again atm.

absolutely

Yea, its pretty ridiculous. I'm so out of sync with her now. Just doesn't feel right when i play her anymore. It just pisses me off that I've been playing Tsubaki for so long, and Noel for about 2-3 months total, but my Noel is arguably better than my Tsubaki. But I now know what kind of player I am, and I know that that playstyle does not transition well into Tsubaki.

Yea, its pretty ridiculous. I'm so out of sync with her now. Just doesn't feel right when i play her anymore. It just pisses me off that I've been playing Tsubaki for so long, and Noel for about 2-3 months total, but my Noel is arguably better than my Tsubaki. But I now know what kind of player I am, and I know that that playstyle does not transition well into Tsubaki.

Another Tsubaki goes bye-bye. ; n;

But I'm starting to change characters as well so I understand.

And then my Relius died forever, since I can never predict DP's correctly T_T

We should get some more matches in sometime DE :)

Yeah definitely. I dont play Relius often enough. Plus I like punching Ignis in the face.

I was in that room too. GGs.

GGs to Chickzama on our FT10 as well. :)

GGS to Swagna5B, HazeKiller70 and Rukia13Shirayuki. Had some really fun matches with all of them. BGS to netplay for playing with my emotions. lol I feel like my Valkenhayn has finally reached a new height, however I feel that I can still do a lot better with him.

Shoutouts to the idiots who call me the "Valkdaddy" whatever that means LOOOOOL

Edit: I definitely need to face you at your full strength then, Yggjrasil!

My Sennin Mode Jutsus are banned in 35 states and Valk is a personal bad matchup to me, reminds me of Millia. Fuck Millia. :(

Oh my...maybe I'm walking into a lolified beat down. lol I feel your pain,Yggjrasil. My Johnny Vs Milla= me in a corner blocking half the time. D: however your Platinum can kill a Valkenhayn if you land 1 of your solid hits and your pressure was hard to get out since Valkenhayn has no solid reversal. I ate tons of damage from getting raped in your corner lol

dude that matchup is all about who gets who in the corner first. Valk is a little bit better than Plat at doing that though.

You have a good point about that. I guess I'm saying that because during my pressure, I tried doing 7D to continue and you slapped me in my face with a heart car, which led to me getting beaten down like an abused housewife lol & Even if I did catch ya in a corner theres certain combos I can't do because of your small size (x

Edit: GG to the random on rank match. On that note I'ma pass out because this woman is nagging about taking her shopping early -__-

Yeah, I notice I get away with A LOT of stuff because people aren't used to fighting Platinum, and Yeah Heart Car is really good in this matchup, it stops Wolf Form approaches and it corner carries. It's like fighting a slower less annoying Tao.

GGs to Uri_WoZ for wrecking my ass because I suck at BB

and shoutouts to sev for blocking TK Chun more than once

shoutouts to shoutouts

EDIT: WoZ says GGs to me and sev as well