Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

My thoughts when I'm facing non-Isuyaru Carls: 3 Fucking jumps and they free like EU health care.

GG genericJinPLayer568

ggs man

You can say it, but they wouldn't have been good games. I can't remember the last time anyone relevant had a good time playing me. I was absolutely pathetic tonight. I trained and reviewed and and rested up this week so I would not have what happened tonight happen. Now I'm disgusted with myself for performing so badly. AND I said I would go to TSB next week. Every day like this I think I don't belong going there anymore and I'm just wasting everyone's time by trying to play.

I absolutely hate feeling like this and I hate being so incapable after trying to identify and seal up problems in my skills. I've bought and broken too much equipment to turn back, and I don't know what to say when I'm doing everything I can to prove I'm taking everyone's advice only to continue being a joke to most players and being unable to force people to get real.

I'm also tried going for walks and changing diet and running more. Nothing really feels different.

Anyways, I'll probably try again saturday or sunday night - then this coming week I'll need a lot of matches - I'll have to make coffee because those are going to be long streamed sessions with both practice and netplay parts. Hopefully saturday I won't look like a fucking clown trying to play anything.

Hey star look how easily I stopped playing this game. Do the same.

I don't want to give up. I'm had a really shitty night, but I've put too much in to give up. I'm just going to follow the plan or find a new plan and maybe it'll work.

EDIT: I'll sleep on anything else I want to post about from here out. Posting angry tends to get me in trouble.

I don't want to give up. I'm had a really shitty night, but I've put too much in to give up. I'm just going to follow the plan and maybe it'll work.

You're just going to sacrifice all the time and potential you have left for the time that you've wasted on this game. You either stop being stubborn, give up playing this game and avoid wasting the rest of your life or try clinging to something that is not worth reaching for the rest of your life. You're dead more than you're alive so make use of your time. The grave will provide enough time for idleness.

Playing these games isn't really smart or the best way to spend your time, since their really not going to get us anywhere in life. But we all play them because it's fun, just like any other hobby. Star you stopped having fun a long time ago it looks like, so take a break (and I mean like a 6 month+ break) or just stop playing. If your not having fun doing your hobby then whats the point in doing it.

Why did you leave Star's room...I was looking forward to playing you. ;_;

I had to go Dreikoo. I had some chores to do and they take a while so....yea.

But yea, we'll definitely play next time. I have to learn how to fight Bang, whether I hate him or not.

She only plays in my room when I'm by myself. I'm the only person in this community she can win against.

I've never been granda'd, uncle'd, scary noised, lagMonster'd versus Cookie.

...Just shut up Star. Seriously. I play you because no one else gives a shit to play you in the first place. Stop setting me up as the 'Oh, cookie just singled me out because I'm so free' person. I'm fucking sick and tired of it.

which one is that?

The one where Ignis does a bunch of punches.

Its also known as the one I waste meter on anytime someone blocks a 5C T_T

The one where Ignis does a bunch of punches.

Its also known as the one I waste meter on anytime someone blocks a 5C T_T

ah yea, that. It's annoying but if I remember to take the first two hits not so bad.

Hello Dustloop.

I am Blazblue's most talented player and I am looking for challengers over the internet for Blazblue for PS3. Not right now because I'm about to sleep (I often lose matches when I am sleepy, though I should mention that such losses caused by drowsiness do not reflect upon skill), but some time. I have heard that Dustloop has talented Blazblue players, and I would like to compare talent with you. My PSN is Saturday-Saint (I do not mean to brag, but I think you will be quite impressed if you look at my online rank!).

If tomorrow works for anybody, I should be getting online around 4 to 6 PM PST and will play for a couple hours. I might also be on early in the morning, around 8 or 9 AM.

Goodbye Dustloop.

GGs to errol. Hopefully zking could help me with some Relius basics because he seems to have a tough time against pressure. @_@

Hello Dustloop.

I am Blazblue's most talented player and I am looking for challengers over the internet for Blazblue for PS3. Not right now because I'm about to sleep (I often lose matches when I am sleepy, though I should mention that such losses caused by drowsiness do not reflect upon skill), but some time. I have heard that Dustloop has talented Blazblue players, and I would like to compare talent with you. My PSN is Saturday-Saint (I do not mean to brag, but I think you will be quite impressed if you look at my online rank!).

If tomorrow works for anybody, I should be getting online around 4 to 6 PM PST and will play for a couple hours. I might also be on early in the morning, around 8 or 9 AM.

Goodbye Dustloop.

...Is this a joke?

Hello Dustloop.

Goodbye Dustloop.

You must defeat Akira-Shiro to stand a chance.

But in all seriousness, I hope you aren't coming in here comparing your PSR to your skill level... I mean, you're making a petty big claim there. Hope you can put your balls where your mouth is, bruh.

Hopefully zking could help me with some Relius basics because he seems to have a tough time against pressure. @_@

Hey, next time we r on at the same time we need to play some matches or something so I can teach you a few tricks :)

I can also write a few things down if you are looking for things in particular :D

Why do I always miss the hilarious shit that goes down in this thread? Anyway I'll be on in about 40 minutes. Will anybody else still be playing?

Hey, next time we r on at the same time we need to play some matches or something so I can teach you a few tricks :)

I can also write a few things down if you are looking for things in particular :D

Oki-doki, sounds gud. :3

And yes please, write some stuff down.

Why do I always miss the hilarious shit that goes down in this thread? Anyway I'll be on in about 40 minutes. Will anybody else still be playing?

Possibly me.

I want to play but then again I don't... So I may (or may not) make a room in a few.

Shoutouts to the fucking winter wonderland going on outside