Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

hey garbage I played enough relius today. But no really, I've been playing for like 4 or 5 hours and I'm going to stop soon.

GGs to Surf. Would've like to get more games in with you but yeah been playing for foreever. I'm so hungry.

What's the deal with everyone wanting to play me today? I'm playing a new character? I see how it is..

Hello Dustloop.

I am Blazblue's most talented player and I am looking for challengers over the internet for Blazblue for PS3. Not right now because I'm about to sleep (I often lose matches when I am sleepy, though I should mention that such losses caused by drowsiness do not reflect upon skill), but some time. I have heard that Dustloop has talented Blazblue players, and I would like to compare talent with you. My PSN is Saturday-Saint (I do not mean to brag, but I think you will be quite impressed if you look at my online rank!).

If tomorrow works for anybody, I should be getting online around 4 to 6 PM PST and will play for a couple hours. I might also be on early in the morning, around 8 or 9 AM.

Goodbye Dustloop.

What's your PSR? We can compare PSR instead of playing. Saves me a lot of time.

GGs

No rooms were open and you were online. + your not someone who makes me wants to break my screen when I play you. Unlike a lot of other people I usually encounter. My defense is so bad. I'm slowly working on it but goddamn. Sorry about all those times random A's came out. You would sometimes drop a combo when I didn't think you would I would tech spamming A's like a fool. So my bad for all the times it's happened. Somehow it feels as if I'm picking up bad habits.

GGs to Surf. Would've like to get more games in with you but yeah been playing for foreever. I'm so hungry.

What's the deal with everyone wanting to play me today? I'm playing a new character? I see how it is..

Everyone is trying to get their free wins on you before you start beating them since you are using a real character now.

+ your not someone who makes me wants to break my screen when I play you.

lool better stay away from me then

GGs

No rooms were open and you were online. + your not someone who makes me wants to break my screen when I play you. Unlike a lot of other people I usually encounter. My defense is so bad. I'm slowly working on it but goddamn. Sorry about all those times random A's came out. You would sometimes drop a combo when I didn't think you would I would tech spamming A's like a fool. So my bad for all the times it's happened. Somehow it feels as if I'm picking up bad habits.

It's probably generally a good habit to spam As when people drop combos. Makoto combo drops kind of suck because they virtually guarantee getting hit by jabs like that, at the least, or worse. Both of us have bad defense TBH but I've seen much worse too. I'm starting to feel a bit better about my defense lately.. just slightly.

I kid anyway, thanks to everyone for playing me.

Everyone is trying to get their free wins on you before you start beating them since you are using a real character now.

My eventual goal is to trash Kiba's tsubaki so I can get him to drop the character.

starting to feel a bit better about my defense lately.. just slightly.

Well remember I pretty much havnt been using throws or overheads at all really. I'm practicing my katame and have been for awhile. Your Makoto is shaping out pretty nicely though. I wish I had Bullet or Izayoi to play already.

that was a joke

:(

oooh. Sorry, I'm not joking though

My eventual goal is to trash Kiba's tsubaki so I can get him to drop the character.

It's good to have goals, even if they are impossible.

oooh. Sorry, I'm not joking though

Ouch. I feel bad for Mucky. But it's understandable since you main Noel now.

Maybe, it depends. When it comes to playing people I haven't really played before I don't do too well

Would you beat me now?

GGs to zeth despite those being some of the WORST matches I played. Seriously, what is wrong with me today? I usually do MUCH better than THAT.

looool

Nah I play Koopa_Klawz when I can usually. But I never use Noel against him, thats just suicide. From all the comments and posts I read I feel my head would probably implode if I attempted to play Mucky

Would you beat me now?

We haven't really played for a long time, so I still don't know you as a player much. I know your a good Lambda though and I also know I do poorly against Lambda. Since I'm usually not bumping into her, and when I do their usually just filled with derp.

When I started on PSN I broke the PSR meter in half.

What's your PSR then?

GGs to zeth despite those being some of the WORST matches I played. Seriously, what is wrong with me today? I usually do MUCH better than THAT.

GGs, would've played more but wasn't trying to play the other connection.

Getting you to play a cool character is my impossible goal.

I'm not sure whether to feel bad or triumphant over this.

Also, Noel/Tager isn't THAT bad. She just can't mash 4D.

inb4 "4D IS THE WHOLE CHARACTER!!!!"

I guess I am happy I play against Noel in a way that I don't have to deal with her drives. I remember watching Zeth lose to DWB's drive moves a lot. She gets like 6K from 4D?

I don't really use her drives outside of combos anyway. I should a little bit more though

Probably. that stuff is stupid. And makoto doesn't have any moves that cover all of HBF.