Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Subtract 200 for playing in the UK

Ok, let's see if I can get any games today.

Valid point errol, you in Japan?

PSR really means nothing, there are plenty of people who have about 600-700 psr and are complete trash. There are even some 800 ones ive ran into who are scrub tier as well. Maybe the Dan system will be more accurate

GGs(not really) to Gigaitachi, you must have been bored out of your mind.

And GGs to WillWork4Install, I don't mind mirror matches at all.

I'm really glad that I'm playing against better players that don't let me get away with bullshit but at the same time it's hard to stop myself from auto-piloting.

Add to that my reactions are so shit when I know there's gonna be an overhead I still get hit, and I can't tech throws for my life. I really have a lot to improve on. :vbang:

PSR really means nothing

Think what your saying for a second. Your trying to tell me there would be no positive correlation between player skill and psr?

It gives a general idea sometimes but to think that every psr every player has determines their strength to a T is not true.

I don't consider myself half decent and my psr is over 800 for Mu, just because most of the time i end up fighting people with high psr who don't have a clue what they are doing ....

Add to that my reactions are so shit when I know there's gonna be an overhead I still get hit, and I can't tech throws for my life. I really have a lot to improve on. :vbang:

That's probably just online lag screwing you up. Guarding overheads, even ultra slow ones like Relius' and teching throw is an absolute pain online.

I wish there were more people offline in france to play with me :(.

Oh france? Add me so we can play sometimes. Altough I don't play CSE all that much anymore it's good to have people around the same region. I wanna play offline too but I'm probably the last man standing in Switzerland, lol.

PSN ID: eQualzz

Subtract 200 for playing in the UK

Ok, let's see if I can get any games today.

Ha!

PSR really means nothing, there are plenty of people who have about 600-700 psr and are complete trash. There are even some 800 ones ive ran into who are scrub tier as well. Maybe the Dan system will be more accurate

If win=1 and vs player juxtaposed vs me (x 1.k) like so = gimme stuff then the dan system is the exact same damn thing.

GGs to Aki and Littlefang!

LOL to that last match, the tip of the freaking sword AFTER the swipe got me T_T hahahaa

GGS to littlefang & 916zking! :D

Shoutouts to King! His Relius has really improved! :D

GGS to littlefang & 916zking! :D

Shoutouts to King! His Relius has really improved! :D

Thanks man :) Your Valk still destroys me tho :) hahahha

That's probably just online lag screwing you up. Guarding overheads, even ultra slow ones like Relius' and teching throw is an absolute pain online.

I wish there were more people offline in france to play with me :(.

Anytime you see me online you can send me a message and I'll be more than welcome to spar with you if I can.

It gives a general idea sometimes but to think that every psr every player has determines their strength to a T is not true.

Which is precisely what i said, you said it doesn't mean anything

If win=1 and vs player juxtaposed vs me (x 1.k) like so = gimme stuff then the dan system is the exact same damn thing.

PSR is an arbitrary number. I don't know what the threshold for PSR earned is but 1 PSR is 1 PSR, even if it eventually gets to 0, I'm sure there's a huge range that you can still earn at least some PSR off lesser skilled players. You could play some scrub that gives you 1 PSR 50 times and still get a bigger number (generally speaking).

In the Dan system that threshold is set by exact standards. So once you pass that +/- 1 rank or whatever it is, you aren't moving up unless you play someone the same skill and win.

GGS to TheFurryNextDoor, SOUL-6-Ookami and CapcomDevil. Had fun matches against Ookami, since it's been a while since I fought a really good Haku. (:

Shoutouts to throw reject miss! LOL

Hello abadlime:

I am going to shower and eat. If you are still available in 30 to 45 minutes we can fight. I am called Saturday-Saint on PSN.

I was invited to watch a movie. Because you did not respond, I will watch a movie instead. If you have been silently waiting, I am sorry.

I hope the weather treats you well.

Goodbye abadlime.