Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGS to Rampage Chuck, Level 5 Jeep Chan, Rukia, Haze, Loveless_FF7, Hellgraver, and lieutenant! Had great matches with them!

Shoutouts to netplay!

Shoutouts to Valk 6b & 2C!

Rachel boring you? Don't worry, soon no one will be blocking your overheads.

I may make a room later, will anyone be up around 12-1 am? 2 or 3 slots will be available.

I'll be up around that time hopefully, shoot me and invite.

SKD - did you get a copy of extend again? Would you be interested in an educational FT5 match some time? I'd like to stream/upload for comments and feedback...! Join the Netplay hype, yo!

he has, i just recently got some very good matches in with him, but he'll barely be online so the chances are slim.

I'll be up around that time hopefully, shoot me and invite.

Cool, and I will.

GGs to Arcardia, Vixsination, and err, that Bang I fought whose name escapes me. GGs to errol as well- had some fun fighting your Makoto.

I made a room, to get some matches in. I'll probably be playing for a couple hours.

I'm keeping two slots open so send me a message and I'll invite.

GGs to zepherdart and Akira-Shiro. Even though I only played his Carl once I feel like I learned a whole bunch.

GGs to cookie, zeth and Omni-Zero.

Yea GGs. My freaking barrier guard wouldn't come out. I think I'll try to map it to R1 because that was annoying .

Went to actually play netplay, and the first room I join I get kicked by some netplay Ragna named Verji. =[ Sad life.

Anyone up for a few matches?

GGs to Psycofang, Bryant, and Koori. They were pretty fun, need to learn to stop using 2D on Haku :P

Man, I can't really push buttons right tonight. So many times literally nothing happened when I was trying to do something. :(

GGs Moy, Jyosua - Whoever was at Jyosua's playing Noel.

And I streamed the whole thing not realizing my headset wasn't even plugged in. I had a lot to say about what was going on. :(

Anyways, Moy - You always know how to out-move people and choose the right normal on their move. I feel like I really have to stop moving and let you commit to a move more. :(

I know it's just netplay (coast to coast, too), I still feel really bad when I can't play my best. I never get to play my best. :(

Haha, so that wasn't Jyosua there with that Noel? I was like "where's the Jyosua that kids know and love?" If that really was Jyosua, then my hats off to him for learning Noel to such an extent.

You give me too much credit, most of the time I'm just throwing shit out there and seeing if I hit people or not lol.

Anyways, GGs to everyone I played today.

Went to actually play netplay, and the first room I join I get kicked by some netplay Ragna named Verji. =[ Sad life.

you joined the wrong ragna host room. lol

Nah, that totally wasn't me with that Noel. XD I can't play that well in that sort of lag. That was Fakku!Delta who came over to my house for casuals today. He wanted to troll on my PSN account, so I let him. XD He's insane though... I watched him playing Noel in that lag, and it didn't look like he was struggling at all. Whereas I kept doing 236Cs instead of j.236Cs because I didn't want to TK them, but the lag was throwing my timing off. :V

Moy, if you want to play some real matches against my Jin some time, hit me up when I don't have anyone over. XD

Shoutouts to Star actually doing some legitimate shit at one point though. You are starting to improve. Keep at it!

meeeeeeeeeeeeee

ok, send me an invite please

Guh, i got destroyed pretty badly, ggs TD

Well psn just exploded on me, but it's about time to hit the sack anyway. Ggs