Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

ggs to moy, megaman zero, loyal sunset, plain blaine, grantchno, and kaiser cs.

GG's Koopa, zking, Mash, Zerashi, and the many others that joined the Unlimited room, and everyone that watched the stream. :3

GGs nothingcells, Vice-Taicho and Mynus. I really need to get better hits and learn those harder corner carries. And my defense and neutral, too. I only ever feel half capable, but it's fun trying to outplay Litchi.

ggs to everyone i played. man i jjust cannot stop people from hitting buttons in block stun.

* tries to disrespect players in return.

>fails

*stuck back at playing with only raw fundamentals because cannot into mashing out of stuff.

>fuck...

ggs to everyone i played. man i jjust cannot stop people from hitting buttons in block stun.

>fails

*stuck back at playing with only raw fundamentals because cannot into mashing out of stuff.

>fuck...

If you're referring to me - well my r2 button fails me sometimes when I'm just trying to barrier block and gives me stupid attacks instead of the guard itself. -_-

GGs again. And yes, I was the Mu you fought.

>fails

>fuck...

Why not just default to using your frame traps against certain players, then use other options if they do start respecting you?

>fails

Always so hard to understand you. let me try to interpret.

1. People press buttons after blocking something of yours.

2. You try to "disrespect" them by using gurren in your blockstrings or something and get thrown.

this is independent of:

1. You never blocking on wakeup

2. Your infrequent use of disrespect tools after blocking (see #1)

If you're referring to me - well my r2 button fails me sometimes when I'm just trying to barrier block and gives me stupid attacks instead of the guard itself. -_-

What button mappings do you actually use to be using r2 for barrier..

Always so hard to understand you. let me try to interpret.

1. People press buttons after blocking something of yours.

2. You try to "disrespect" them by using gurren in your blockstrings or something and get thrown.

this is independent of:

1. You never blocking on wakeup

2. Your infrequent use of disrespect tools after blocking (see #1)

What button mappings do you actually use to be using r2 for barrier..

wrong on all fronts son.

example A

fighting a lambda

i 2A>2A to set up something.

he 236Cs me between the second 2A despite me being at +1 into a CH combo.

example B playing a makoto i 2A 2B get a weird feeling ok back dash off my 2B and as soon as i do the makoto whiffs a 6B...

same situation except it was vs a mu and they whiffed 2C off me back dashing from using a 2A.

i always block on wake up, except vs you because im used to playing you and you are pretty linear. then i just tk hotaru and risk you doing that back dash D thing and FCing me.

Gurren is by NO MEANS a "disrespect" tool dude.

i started using jin and DPing everything they did. they didnt learn so the whole experiment failed. so i was forced back to just winning with hakumen with raw block and punish techs.

i do block string, hit 1 button get Ch hells fanged in the face.

IB no charge tsurugi >dash in to punish>MUJ2CYOURFACE despite JC going inside her hit box.

do jins 5B>sekkajin>665C>sj>j2C>JD>ad>JC>5C>3 ice sword oki. wake up j2c fatals me anyway>trades in her favor and i get hit for 4k.

EDIT: oh and the age old despite me repeatedly CH 2Aing you in the face 6 times in a row you still refuse to block and continue taking unnecessary damage. yeaaaaa

also i dont use any button maps or R triggers.

i do everything manually.

EDIT: on topic, ggs to that relius player who shoved his foot up my ass. really strong relius.

no wonder. wait you were kuru18???

the fuck?

Why not just default to using your frame traps against certain players, then use other options if they do start respecting you?

i try and then i get hit trying 2A 2A.

i dont even know how.

also im arguing with errol just because.

its just the fact that because im at +1 or +2

id assume while i play hakumen that im at a slight advantage no? so even if i link it 5B,6B,2C hells fang etc etc shouldnt be able to happen right?

how does this happen.

but yeah thats my typical BB day when i play hakumen. i have better results with jin.

well i did raise a brow at backdashing after 2a or 2b. if youre gonna do that just do forward dash hotaru instead or renka. unless you sense dp

or go for tick throw

well i did raise a brow at backdashing after 2a or 2b. if youre gonna do that just do forward dash hotaru instead or renka. unless you sense dp

thats why i back dashed, i had a weird feeling i was going to lose the situation if i stayed in their facem which i did.

its just weird, 2A>tk/hop hotaru and the block. do it 2 more times and they block. set up same situation excpet 2A>2147C and i get hit out.

mix the situations and either im falling into the random trap or people can read my mind.

im still winning just...im not winning the way i want to.

im mostly winning off the fact i can trap them into getting reset by hotaru into 4k for 2 stars and etc.

and then my favorite grab someone in the corner>6a>6C>mugen>renka>choke drop my 6k combo.

thats why im so stuck on this.

cant figure it out because it traded.

only logical explanation is i delayed it too much?

probably pushed her hitbox back or something

also mix in lots of 6bs that will keep them guessing