Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

My hate for pandora tears is still there, also i play so much different on stick. quite fun if you ask me

Ill be sure to keep choosing that bgm the next time we match

Got an open room up titled "Saturday Fights" if anyone would like to join! :) Plan on having it up for a while. Any skill level welcome as well. :D

If you have any trouble getting in or would like an invite shoot me a message.

Any batch of players looking to play some games tonight? Thinking of streaming a lobby (Preferably the eastern side of the US of A), but this game is so dead I fear no one wants to press buttons anymore ;_;.

Any batch of players looking to play some games tonight? Thinking of streaming a lobby (Preferably the eastern side of the US of A), but this game is so dead I fear no one wants to press buttons anymore ;_;.

I'm gonna be online most of the night. although I'm west coast so that might not be what you're looking for :P

I might depending on what time it is.

I may come as well.

There, a party.

@TD and Zeth

I can generally start whenever, but since so far you are the only two people I have so far I will just go by what time you decide is best.

I wanna join in on that. (I'm at my friends house so no lag or shit spikes)

It's going to be an open lobby so feel free to stop by and mash it out.

@TD and Zeth

I can generally start whenever, but since so far you are the only two people I have so far I will just go by what time you decide is best.

I'm at work and was hoping the room started or was still open by 12:30 in the morning. But if not there's always next time. Can't be up too late tonight anyway.

I might open a room tonight and stream. Would be around 10:30pm or so.

I'm at work and was hoping the room started or was still open by 12:30 in the morning. But if not there's always next time. Can't be up too late tonight anyway.

Yea I doubt anyone will be on that late lol, I guess I'll just make an open lobby from now till like 10:00 pm and just invite who I see online atm.

EDIT: Stream is Up

http://www.twitch.tv/neogi0o0

I joined Neo's room, just to see him hoarding all the good connections on PSN.

No wonder no one joins my room. ;_; All these 3s and 4s

Nice stream though, I always liked when people streamed BB matches. But I do want your internet.

GGs to Soul-6-ookami, Neoobscura (oh man, it's been a long time), Ethereal_Albion, Vavvmatsumoto, and Akira-Shiro.

Tried to troll Shiro, but it was all in good fun, <3 you little guy!

I have a room and stream up for any MW to EC players. Room name "NTF".

Thank you everyone for coming to press some buttons, hope you all enjoyed the mash. Definitely will try to do this more often to give those wandering players a lobby to play in and not get kicked for dumb reasons.