Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

I don't know if anyone will look this many pages in if they're as new as me, but I'm looking for someone who just started playing fighting games as well to play with :D Playing against the randoms on PSN is fine and all but after getting my ass handed to me 100 times in a row I'd like to play someone equally as bad, y'know? Anyway my PSN is rammstick and I got the blazblue on vita the other day with the PS+ thing and I really REALLY enjoy it :D Just want someone I can learn along with. Anyone can add me :)

I don't know if anyone will look this many pages in if they're as new as me, but I'm looking for someone who just started playing fighting games as well to play with :D Playing against the randoms on PSN is fine and all but after getting my ass handed to me 100 times in a row I'd like to play someone equally as bad, y'know? Anyway my PSN is rammstick and I got the blazblue on vita the other day with the PS+ thing and I really REALLY enjoy it :D Just want someone I can learn along with. Anyone can add me :)

Check if this room is up occasionally, and if it is, go join it:

http://www.twitch.tv/starsickle

If you have it on the vita, also refer to this thread as well: http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?16079-CSE-Vita-Match-Finder-GG-Thread

Though not many people post there, you can still find other vita players ^_^

And welcome to dustloop! Feel free to add me and ask any questions if you have them! Most people here are very helpful and have a wealth of knowledge about all things anime fighter :)

I really cannot stand losing to some of you and making even a single mistake against your nonsense. GGs.

allodat egotism

Shoutouts to The54Card <3 <3 We played for a long block of time earlier this evening. I don't think he goes on Dustloop but he stays beast as fuck, always getting better. I (love to) hate his Jin with its fuckin DIRTY ASS crossups and shit all day every day. The struggle is real, and its name is 54Card lol.

At the beginning of this set I felt much more "legitimate" playing my Tsubaki. Usually I feel like I'm missing a limb when I stick with her since I don't know her nearly as well as Rachel. After awhile he started utterly destroying me so I switched back to Rach and our matches were so crazy haha <3 but I used Tsu for longer than I usually do, so I'm happy *_*

I can't help now because it's been a year+ for me, but I was you, too! Blazblue is my first fighting game (besides Smash). God speed ^_^

Welcome to netplay

+1. (Sam, why don't I ever run into you ingame???)

Check if this room is up occasionally, and if it is, go join it:

http://www.twitch.tv/starsickle

lol SHADY D:

I really cannot stand losing to some of you and making even a single mistake against your nonsense. GGs.

NO MERCY because you were saying things like this when I played you D:< ...but Star, just ~LOSE YOURSELF~ and blossom into the fabulous queen Litchi player you are inside *_* Don't worry about making mistakes, just All Green their asses into oblivion! Once you do, all of this practical knowledge you've already developed will fall into place and make you that much stronger than everyone else.

+1. (Sam, why don't I ever run into you ingame???)

My offline scene is strong, I don't need to netplay. Besides I'm ass online since I never play with delay lol.

Got a room open, if anybody wants to play send me a message on PSN

GGs to KyKiskeEX, FangLordEX, Sedoxin, Irvin, Green_Mario, and NeoKyosuke.

Shoutouts to Valkenhayn being to godlike

Shoutouts to training dummy

Shoutouts to free players

Shoutouts to unlimited

Shoutouts to shoutouts

My offline scene is strong, I don't need to netplay.

#Salt

I'm pretty bad online myself ;/

Jealous of both of you >=( ain't shit here. I know there's players, cause we have like 4 anime conventions in the area and there's always people who play it there, but outside of that it seems like the scenes here only play GG or other things. Also, they convene in Baltimore, which is an hour from me u_u

My offline scene is strong.

True dat, am thinking do some netplay a bit before going to my local scene, anyone want in? i can record some but beware, am terrible at this game : P

sure why not

GG Daisy, its nice to see you've improved so much since before. I see I need to work on my Ragna as I've gotten extremely rusty with him tho :P

Good Games Yaku! Was very indeed fun games for sure, i will post the videos during the night.

Games anybody?

Going to make a closed lobby instead (us ps3 users are stingy :3) so send a message if you want an invite!