Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

ggs to Toan.

Using 2C to cancel out Spike Chaser works relatively well. But it didn't help the overall outcome of those matches.

i wish all of my normals had projectile attribute

neener neener

does noel jc ever beat spike chaser?

i wish all of my normals had projectile attribute

neener neener

does noel jc ever beat spike chaser?

In theory it can, but the chances of it actually working in a match is very slim. In addition since you are already in the air, Lambda will probably just anti-air you on reaction.

2C and 4D work best for cancelling Spike Chaser.

couple of situations fo rme. one is iad JC into spike chaser (usually in the corner). (I've stopped doing this).

Other is just sometimes I'll end up trading with spike chaser as I fall from a normal jump. Hate projectiles that don't go away when you hit the char.

ggs to Toan.

Using 2C to cancel out Spike Chaser works relatively well. But it didn't help the overall outcome of those matches.

That wasn't something I had seen before. Took awhile to figure out a good way of dealing with it. GGs.

Noel's 6A is my greatest weakness. So much of your damage came from that move.

couple of situations fo rme. one is iad JC into spike chaser (usually in the corner). (I've stopped doing this).

Other is just sometimes I'll end up trading with spike chaser as I fall from a normal jump. Hate projectiles that don't go away when you hit the char.

But going away when she was hit would make spike chaser 44% less awesome.

They did that once with Rachel. It was horrible.

Oh boo hoo, cry more about that shit D:< you try dealing with Hazama fucking up your Lobelias. FUCK YOU SINDELLIA!! NO GG FOR YOUR ASS

Late night games anyone? I'll be playing Haz or Lambda most likely btw, so don't expect too much since I'm not as good with them as Relius yet :/

GGs Errol! Very fun session ^_^

Gosh I hate Makoto's 6A now

How do I Hazama properly

My Ragna da bes

Swagna5B be dodging me omg

You’re ass at this game tho. It’d be a wasre of time. ._. GGs to zking and smokedjerky. 

You’re ass at this game tho. It’d be a wasre of time. ._. GGs to zking and smokedjerky. 

Pretty ass after not playing this game since P4A came out, but hey! maybe if I could actually play people instead of someone dodging me then calling me ass, maybe I could get a feel for the game again.

Pretty ass after not playing this game since P4A came out, but hey! maybe if I could actually play people instead of someone dodging me then calling me ass, maybe I could get a feel for the game again.

daayuumn, we got shots fired from two totally gdlk players!!! :v:

...now you two kiss and make up.

GGs Swagna and Smokedjerky ^_^

you still on? wanna test out my newfound sub with yours.