Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Thought I'd pop by and say thanks to everyone I played for the games yesterday :)

I also apologise for my terrible Rachel play once again.

you still on? wanna test out my newfound sub with yours.

I wasn't actually online then I was just saying GGs from last night. I'll be on tonight though so we can play then. Who is this newfound sub?

Also I'm on right now if anyone's up for games

Hey zking, down for some late and I mean REALLY late games, I have time to play stuff when everyone is asleep and off the net.

Hey zking, down for some late and I mean REALLY late games, I have time to play stuff when everyone is asleep and off the net.

What time u talking about? like 10ish late or like past midnight late?

I wasn't actually online then I was just saying GGs from last night. I'll be on tonight though so we can play then. Who is this newfound sub?

I'll give ya a hint...she's got a thing for buns of the meaty variety...

i guess I should leave a disclaimer. toan is much better than me and his Ragna rapes me so you don't need to feel too worried yet.

GGs Toan. Your tao is starting to feel more serious.

One day, I will be able to do her combos online with no issues.

pls god no

Why do you care? You don't play on PSN.

GGs again errol! (we seem to be playing a lot lately ^_^)

Tried to channel my inner Toan, didnt work so well (You need to show me how to mix up better with lambda T_T)

Also my Ragna da bes :DS::DS::DS::DS:

Lambda mixup is tk crescent sabers, and 4b(2), and jump stuff during sickle storm.

Yah I need to hit the lab with her and get used to Tk'ing stuff since I have a hard time with that as you can tell with my failed Haz loops :v:

Huh...I was thinking of learning the lady with the meat buns. 

GGS to LittleFang, Litherain, Hazel, and Ak.....actually naw BGS to Akira for harassing everyone with insults in which I laughed but started to get annoyed with. Well, what can ya do lol

Shoutouts to the Valkdaddy

Shoutouts to Littlefang for being my cheer leader in mine and Akira Shiro's 1st to 3 Valk mirrors.

Shoutouts to winning the first to three!

Shoutouts to trolling

Shoutouts to Akira secretly having salt after losing lol

:kitty:

Gee where to start....

too many names to give off for good games -- but there were plenty of those to be sure...

Playing on PSN is almost like playing the game when its brand new again for me -- soo many ppl to fight -- and next to no one recognizes me, which makes it all the more enjoyable~ the downside being of course that PSN is shit...

well there have been numerous ragemails and kicks today lets see...

shoutouts to :

FanglordEX for being deliciously bitchy after losing and rationalizing his loss to his mates over mic then kicking me~ <3

THE_2_LEGGED_DOG for hosting an expert shield room and kicking me after getting bodied by subs~ <3

Golden Turd award to Kingcrawford300 -- For the SLEW of hate speech <3 people like you are showing me how awesome it is to be StayFree

-- aside from that when PSN didnt crash and burn Ive been having a good time~

BGs to all the 3 bar rooms that are completely private ><;;

Gee where to start....

too many names to give off for good games -- but there were plenty of those to be sure...

Playing on PSN is almost like playing the game when its brand new again for me -- soo many ppl to fight -- and next to no one recognizes me, which makes it all the more enjoyable~ the downside being of course that PSN is shit...

well there have been numerous ragemails and kicks today lets see...

shoutouts to :

FanglordEX for being deliciously bitchy after losing and rationalizing his loss to his mates over mic then kicking me~ <3

THE_2_LEGGED_DOG for hosting an expert shield room and kicking me after getting bodied by subs~ <3

Golden Turd award to Kingcrawford300 -- For the SLEW of hate speech <3 people like you are showing me how awesome it is to be StayFree

-- aside from that when PSN didnt crash and burn Ive been having a good time~

BGs to all the 3 bar rooms that are completely private ><;;

Lol, when i am still up very late i tend to see and play those 3 sometimes. PSN players are different from xbox360 ones, as there are more of them online (for me) but some get salty fairly fast (especially if you use Mu) than the players on live