Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GG's to the few matches that i had with blackjaguar earlier today, despite that the lag made this match worse for tsubaki and that i sucked pretty bad today because i am readjusting after p4a's controls

edit: forgot to mention:also gg's to the other people Boozawarudo's room

edit: also i loved that at the last round Duo bios and Mu's dp clashed for the entire duration of Duo bios that completely caught you off guard :p

Once again, I didn't win a single match, getting astral'd thrice is quite embarassing.

GGs to Hondo_Ayano, that matchup is as disgusting as ever. Sorry about those two lasts matches but I pretty much lost my will to fight at the end.

GGs to BlackJaguarXD, first time fighting a good tsubaki/valk, had no idea what to do. That last match we did wasn't fun, why didn't you play seriously? That was very annoying.

GGs to Sugeknight44.

GGs to TheDestroyerIII.

Online was killing me, but that last round was purely my fault because I didn't realise I had lost so much health and was sitting on two bursts.

GGs nonetheless.

the downside being of course that PSN is shit...

I laughed. That comment right in the middle of all the GGs.

I laughed. That comment right in the middle of all the GGs.

the EXBOX is pretty good, but I think I'll stick with the CPS3

the EXBOX is pretty good, but I think I'll stick with the CPS3
nice one.

Does netplay keep blowing up today or it's just me?

I just checked the player rooms after the latest kick and there were very, very few.

ggs everyone

may play again in a few (or not) after a short recess.

THE_2_LEGGED_DOG for hosting an expert shield room and kicking me after getting bodied by subs~ <3

That's odd, I won every match out of a 40 match set with him the other day and he didn't kick me. I guess he probably got extra salty in your last match, thinking something like "I shouldn't have lost to that" lol.

wait my tao is better than toan's? #1monthtaogod #basedwhiteguymovement

you just have elements toan could incorporate

That's odd, I won every match out of a 40 match set with him the other day and he didn't kick me. I guess he probably got extra salty in your last match, thinking something like "I shouldn't have lost to that" lol.

I think Nemesis plays Mu so.

I never said I quit, I just said that I'd be available much less often now (weekdays from 7-8PM and weekends in the morning). Schedule an appointment during business hours and I'll get back at you :eng101:

Nemesis needs to fight Moy.

Well it's Mu so I'm bound to get salty when I get hit by something for a gorillion damage.

Well it's Mu so I'm bound to get salty when I get hit by something for a gorillion damage.

so what if you get salty? Just go and have fun with it.

so what if you get salty? Just go and have fun with it.

True, StayFree's Bang makes me salty (maybe becauwe he router kicks and skips intros like a scrub) but I still have fun playing him. I just wish he would be more...Whats the term Im looking for? Its not "serious" but more focused? He'd be our Ameican Dora if he would.

True, StayFree's Bang makes me salty (maybe becauwe he router kicks and skips intros like a scrub) but I still have fun playing him. I just wish he would be more...Whats the term Im looking for? Its not "serious" but more focused? He'd be our Ameican Dora if he would.

Like, are we thinking about the same dora.

Did he really do that? And I thought using Beginner Mode Tager in my first match at a NCI and winning was troll...

ggs to the few who made PSN worth it tonight : Joemama and that ragna player who only played makoto >.> -- was fun albeit somewhat laggy...

shoutouts to getting kicked then subsequently praised for my jin..

dont care about the above... just

@ AkihikoSanada -- Fight me - http://youtu.be/Ps0UodUr_pM?t=12s