Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to Uri_WoZ and some other guy that hasn't played since CS2 came out apparently

and shoutouts to Mr-Fresh-69 or something for ragequitting twice, it's just a game bud

@ AkihikoSanada -- Fight me - http://youtu.be/Ps0UodUr_pM?t=12s

Damn Nemesis.... We that serious? LMAO Anywho, I'll fight you later on tonight if you're available that is. (x

Shoutouts to not doing anything but passing and being on laptop

Shoutouts to not paying attention to my mail

Shoutouts to Shoutouts

Hmm, either psn is dead or no one is online at 7 in the morning. =[ I guess I'll just try later.

Sorry zeth, need to fix something first, but overall we can sure do some later during the day! =3

ggs to thunderbolts room

thunderbolt it always baffles me why you hold 4 for half the match at a time. l don't know what strategy youre trying to employ, but too much of a good thing isn't good.

on top of that youre playing mu, queen of press-whatever-the-fuck-I-want. l mean.. seriously. why

ggs to thunderbolts room

thunderbolt it always baffles me why you hold 4 for half the match at a time. l don't know what strategy youre trying to employ, but too much of a good thing isn't good.

on top of that youre playing mu, queen of press-whatever-the-fuck-I-want. l mean.. seriously. why

I'm more baffled than you are.

I'm more baffled than you are.

? why

im just surprised. like the very least yet effective strategy you could do is do a david sirlin and use 5c only. every mu player knows that when you should be blocking, you could always just 5c instead (hey, fraudulence wins games)

l just... want you to press something... other than 4

? why

im just surprised. like the very least yet effective strategy you could do is do a david sirlin and use 5c only. every mu player knows that when you should be blocking, you could always just 5c instead (hey, fraudulence wins games)

l just... want you to press something... other than 4

I don't understand how to play.

Whenever I see an overhead I push buttons. They either don't work or I get CH, but at least I tried I guess.

I don't understand how to play. Whenever I see an overhead I push buttons. They either don't work or I get CH, but at least I tried I guess.
minus the fraudulence mu has an extensive guide on the wiki iirc, why not start there? mu has the tools to press a button anywhere on screen. if youre not as confident defending l dont see why you cant be more aggressive. at least move around a little more in the neutral. what youre currently doing isnt really working, and the philosophy behing things that don't work: try anything else.

Ahh TD... those were good games.... I feel like I really have a drive to improve again... finally

you sure as hell surprised me though --aggroing me as soon as I log in >_< I felt like i had something to prove and then I proved how free I was tonight lol so entertaining

I hope I dont bore you

@thunder-- your making progress whether you like to think so or not -- Ive said it once and ill say it again -- stop downing yourself..... where is Eevee's quote when I need it....?

youre fine nemesis. and tbolt im really not trying to put you on blast or anything, youve just been doing that as long as i've known you and l thought you'd grow out of it. not sure if we spoke of this before(?). l would honestly rather you try to mash that just block like that, at least you'd be adding some depth and mixup to your strategy

meh. l wasn't here

I was planning on quitting when you stopped, but it seems like you had a similar idea.

GGs Errol

youre fine nemesis. and tbolt im really not trying to put you on blast or anything, youve just been doing that as long as i've known you and l thought you'd grow out of it. not sure if we spoke of this before(?). l would honestly rather you try to mash that just block like that, at least you'd be adding some depth and mixup to your strategy

meh. l wasn't here

Yes we've gone over this before. You and many other people. I've had more help than I deserve.

I stay up for days without sleep playing and I'm always the loser. I'm more frustrated now than I've ever been, but I'll just keep trying until something eventually works.

Shoutouts to three round lobbies. Why do people make em? They give me headaches.

Making my own 2 round lobby -_-

Shoutouts to router kicking and turning my fights into mash fights *looks at vexination*

Yes we've gone over this before. You and many other people. I've had more help than I deserve.

I stay up for days without sleep playing and I'm always the loser. I'm more frustrated now than I've ever been, but I'll just keep trying until something eventually works.

playing without sleep will make you lose

so what if you get salty? Just go and have fun with it.

Fun and salt go hand in hand in this game, can't have one without the other. Unless you're one of those godlike players that roflstomps through most of the competition.