Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to Uri_WoZ and some other guy that hasn't played since CS2 came out apparently

and shoutouts to Mr-Fresh-69 or something for ragequitting twice, it's just a game bud

Yeah, avoid him. He's raged against me before too.

GGs to Moy. Sometime during those 20 losses, my goal wasn't to win anymore, it was to not get perfected. I failed in that too lmao.

It's all about the practice and the experience, keep at it.

Anyone want to play a bit?

Good games toanenadiz! I was about to K.O your Lambda, i think we need to do more games and maybe i will inprove more ingame, i still need to work for sure sure.

Will do, thanks. Kinda surprised at the perfect connection we had lol.

I know, that's why I kept on playing until the 20th match (that and my OCD with wanting to finish a set in intervals of 10).

I should probably stop dodging Errol but all this food, and all this manga/animoo backlog, and then a shower and then time for sleep :v

I know, that's why I kept on playing until the 20th match (that and my OCD with wanting to finish a set in intervals of 10).

I should probably stop dodging Errol but all this food, and all this manga/animoo backlog, and then a shower and then time for sleep :v

GGs to Toan, BGs to Moy "Wait for me lol nope" X7

Looking for people to play so I can improve my game with Bang. I'm not that good but I'm dedicated. Halp!

Ps. If there are any Tager players reading this, I need help beating my friend IRL. Please add me up and help me beat magnets.

GGs to Lovebird's room and Star + psycofang. Lotta fun and lol moments.

holy christ you are one of the very few who get my name correct.

i love you.

ggs to stardemon and NoSales. im so out of practice i was doing the weirdest stuff. your litchi got much better star.

More proof that I get better by not playing BB... =|

I started off with more hitconfirms tonight but I fell into bad habits and dropped inputs. Very frustrating when they seem to just disappear.

Best I can do if that happens is convert into new strategy.

just went back from my scene, am looking to play some couple games for sure again! :D

Who wants to press buttons with me? Got a room up lol

going my way Aki

Edit: Good games! Your Valks sure kicked my butt for sure hehe. looking more games to hangout with you.

GGS to Daisy-Fan! Had a lot of fun pressing buttons and having "OMG" moments (:

Shoutouts to Plat 5b for smacking me in the face

Shoutouts to connection 3's being the best to fight in

Shoutouts to Daisy for smacking me around lol

Shoutouts to shoutouts

GGs thunderbolt, your defense was impressive. I was like "man this guy just techs every throw, what do?" :v: I would have played more but I froze right after you and Ronald-kun's match and I'm getting sleepy lol.

I've had the chance to see you, Nemesis, DarkZero R, and TD all play within the past two nights and you're all very different. You do things I haven't seem them do at all. Mostly the way you use 214D. Makes me realize how truly wrong I play Mu.

If my defense was even close to decent maybe I would be able to do something. I kept trying to attack and ate your pressure. Just push buttons they said. Its easy they said.

I don't know about the throws. I have been struggling to tech pink throws since I got on PSN.Then again I've always sucked at teching on 360 too.