Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

It's netplay, you have to react at least 3 frames faster than you would offline.

So in theory, if you could block things online, shouldn't you be some sort of unbreakable blocking machine offline? philosoraptor.jpg

This is true. Netplay truly is like a hyperbolic time chamber

fuck Mu.

It's like music....

And you have toan to blame -- I was engaged because he showed up -- then after like 3 games he starts dodging me again - w/e toan

W/e -- just another player to write off -- and here I thought I was gonna really enjoy myself win/lose - couldn't care less -- just wanted to experience that thrill behind fighting a dangerous unknown

#shiki nanaya

If I get on an alt and play as pink and white Hakumen will it be the same.

If I don't see it coming - then yes -- but you've kind of tainted it by telling me before hand

If I don't see it coming - then yes -- but you've kind of tainted it by telling me before hand

Nah, don't worry. I don't use alts anyway... . . . .

I had shit to do. Send me a friend request and I'll try to play to your heart's content next time I'm on

......xN, you've been dodgy for several months and leaving like that felt like a kick to the teeth-- I'll take you srsly one more time if you really mean it tho -- tired of getting dissapointed

Edit: friend list full --- I am being trolled aren't I?

Do you think you figured out what was going on last time, or was it just what I thought.

Do you think you figured out what was going on last time, or was it just what I thought.

I looked into it -- you were right + bad location -- spent a few hours in training just to make sure

Oh, how did you figure it out? Did you watch replays or something.

Are we talking about the same thing? Thought you meant my recent ineptitude

......xN, you've been dodgy for several months and leaving like that felt like a kick to the teeth-- I'll take you srsly one more time if you really mean it tho -- tired of getting dissapointed

I didn't realize you thought I was seriously dodging you for these months. I mean you are on my friend's list on XBL right? How often am I on XBL, much less playing BB on XBL? By that logic, I've dodged Mac so much it's not funny.

Are we talking about the same thing? Thought you meant my recent ineptitude

Yup that's what I meant.

By that logic, I've dodged Mac so much it's not funny.

sabersob2.jpg

^this

--- yea things are looking better now, but PSN lag throws me off still - especially when I go to XBL

I don't think there's any issue with my stick - just lag eating my inputs and other such stuff

--- is there any way to mute annoying singing ppl on PSN -- sigh miss XBL interface

It's like music....

And you have toan to blame -- I was engaged because he showed up -- then after like 3 games he starts dodging me again - w/e toan

I thought that username was familiar...keeping me out of your zone, I just wanted a hug, all cruel and shit.

GG's to everyone in my room, its not everyday I get swept 10-21

Edit: friend list full --- I am being trolled aren't I?

Toan = troll god.

Anyway, I'm hoping online right now, mic and all. Time to bring Mr. Sexy voice back...

Toan = troll god.

Anyway, I'm hoping online right now, mic and all. Time to bring Mr. Sexy voice back...

If you record it, I'll give you $80 ;)

Someone please tell me there is a way to mute ppl on PSN - pretty plz