Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to everyone I played today. It's a shame I didn't get to fight you more than once TD. I was not satisfied with how that match turned out.
l keep crashing randomly today, not sure if it could be my connection. ggs guys.

Toan, you're about to become my new best friend because I will learn the Nu/Lambda matchup eventually.

But first Corn Pops...and practice.

I really shouldn't be playing BB until I get a new TV since my standered TV is now going retarded......However I need to press buttons and I'm bored lol Who wants to fight a "NOW" free Valkenhayn?

I really shouldn't be playing BB until I get a new TV since my standered TV is now going retarded......However I need to press buttons and I'm bored lol Who wants to fight a "NOW" free Valkenhayn?

I want to, if our connection holds up.

I want to, if our connection holds up.

I'll invite ya! let's have a good time pressing stuffs lol

lol. where hellgraver?! >:O

Very GGS to DWB. Had a lot of fun facing your Noel and boy are you hella strong! Let's play again sometime yo (:

Well, time for some food and netflix. lol

ggs Akihikio. I never realized how amazing 5C and 6C was in this matchup. Still it's hard to choose which one to use against you when you come flying across the screen. lol.

Also I'm still taking matches for the next hour. Come play me people.

ggs Akihikio. I never realized how amazing 5C and 6C was in this matchup. Still it's hard to choose which one to use against you when you come flying across the screen. lol.

Every time I got slapped by those normal's I was like "FUUUUUK" lol

I like the skies yo. They make mah hair wavy lol

EDIT: HellGraver is online but he isn't on BB. Daisy trying to set HG up for more trolling SMH lmao

Noel skeet-shooting

Every time I got slapped by those normal's I was like "FUUUUUK" lol

I like the skies yo. They make mah hair wavy lol

EDIT: HellGraver is online but he isn't on BB. Daisy trying to set HG up for more trolling SMH lmao

lol Fuck Valk and the skies man. I watched you whiff your air super and then poke me before I could punish you. I got super salty.

he's got too strong bait capabilities on all his shit on top of being able to approach from so many angles, some of which can't be anti-aired at all, blah.

he's got too strong bait capabilities on all his shit on top of being able to approach from so many angles, some of which can't be anti-aired at all, blah.

:eng101: