Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Because 6D & 2D.

GG's to both Toan & Bibi, not afraid to say today wasn't one of my best days but it comes with the experience I guess.

Staying there doing nothing not even cutting her drives won't help you either, if you want to burst vs lambda do so during her 236C at least.

I know being a sitting duck isn't helping but I'm honestly stumped on how to approach without getting skewered. I either stay on ground and kishuu or hop into 6D or 5D, or try to go for air and get caught by 2D. And when I do get close, my hands go into retard mode.

Burst anytime. be reckless. ask toan.

but on a more serious note IAD is your best friend in this match. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO USE IT also you will have to take some damage here and there

GGs to all the random Noel's on netplay that knows every optimal combo in the book. Was fun fighting you LeDelphinus I have to learn to respect every match-up at this point or its downhill from here on out.

2-8 doesn't seem all that bad.

Welp, that clearly explains very well why I hardly ever netplay. Since when is it impossible to block 236B on reaction in this game. So many free resets. And I don't parry. And let's not talk about Barrier, Barrier is a myth. Lambda is already a hard matchup but god damn, netplay makes it 8-2 or something. I wasn't taking the smartest decisions either so that didn't help me overall. Other than that, GGs I guess.

GGs everyone. That was a nice way to waste some time.

imagine being tager

I hate that match-up on netplay. I learned Tager just to avoid the Lambda vs Tager match-up.

Welp, that clearly explains very well why I hardly ever netplay. Since when is it impossible to block 236B on reaction in this game. So many free resets. And I don't parry. And let's not talk about Barrier, Barrier is a myth. Lambda is already a hard matchup but god damn, netplay makes it 8-2 or something. I wasn't taking the smartest decisions either so that didn't help me overall. Other than that, GGs I guess.

It is 9-1.

Overall I was trying to block on reaction her 236B's while stuck the wheel and her 3C used in blockstrings but apparently that doesn't work. And when getting her from midscreen instead of going for the knockdown I'd just 5D and give her all the momentum back instead of staying in her face like I should. And Gold Bursts, well at least its gone in CP.

infinite rush can be kind of annoying online. Next level down from 5d to end combos is the matches where you can't 5d(3) properly because of lag...

don't get me started on PF(3/3/3) online...

You playing online Bibi? I honestly dont notice it. I think to mash some buttons later for sure.

Try having a floaty jump and 4 primers. When CP?

Also if you play Toan enough you'll eventually get better at fighting Lambda. I remember playing him with CS1 Rachel.

Rachel has it better than Makoto, Noel and Tsubaki. And I remember you were the first person I netplayed after CS2 came out. I actually had to try in order to win. Poor CS1 Rachel.

Try having a floaty jump and 4 primers. When CP?

Also if you play Toan enough you'll eventually get better at fighting Lambda. I remember playing him with CS1 Rachel.

Primers make everything worse

I kind of have a general idea of the Lambda matchup, I just don't netplay enough to adapt to it. Or at least I believe so.