Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Opening a lobby! If ya want in just send a message and I'll buzz you in.

I'm starting to love Tao more than Lambda. If only I could get those Gio confirms down.

That's the spirit!

last time i played HK, non laggy 3 bar connection i could go 6-4 with him on average. it varied alot though.

i can barely beat toan but its how he plays which makes it hard to make the right decision since she never has to put herself in any serious risk.

i feel toan is better than HK but thena agiain im a scrub so...

im a better lambda then all of them.... Just kidding im a scrub with no main.

really now...

who woulda guessed.

care to elaborate?

I'm thinking kishuu. and it's hard to separate neutral from lambda's offense. so things like shippuu also. Plus once you've gotten into range, I don't think you're at a disadvantage. keep in mind that the only time Makoto is at an advantage is after she's made lambda block something, basically. Makoto's jabs are faster, but they have less range, theyre lower level. if Makoto trades hits, she's at a disadvantage.

it's necessary to get lambda into the corner to have any chance of winning, which can require a string of correct guesses.

not that I've played Hakumen. Toan can probably answer better.

> Implying that there's a Lambda player who's better than you and still plays this game

Well...I would say sevvycakes, but recently he mashes meterless ToDs on Skullgirls,Fuck Double and Fillia. became a movie director.

I feel Makoto has a harder time getting in, but once she is in, its pretty easy for her to keep going while Hakumen may not have it much better but has farther reach for confirms.

Then again, I'm just speaking out my ass right now and most of this is based on watching Bibi and Toan go at it today.

ggs to errol1001, you anti-airs were very percise, made me realize i need to re-think my brain dead air approaches. thanks

and is Tsubaki your main?

ggs to errol1001, you anti-airs were very percise, made me realize i need to re-think my brain dead air approaches. thanks

and is Tsubaki your main?

I play Tsubaki and Makoto. I play Makoto more lately, but also lately getting pissed at shit and picking tsubaki again some.

GGs to Epic Potatochip, Hellgraver, and Kubel. Was some good laughs and funny matches. lol

Shoutouts to Valkenhayn

Shoutouts to shit talk lol

Shoutouts to free players

Shoutouts to shoutouts

Shoutouts to Epic potatochip for bodying Hellgraver LOL

GGs to Epic Potatochip, Hellgraver, and Kubel. Was some good laughs and funny matches. lol

Shoutouts to Valkenhayn

Shoutouts to shit talk lol

Shoutouts to free players

Shoutouts to shoutouts

Shoutouts to Epic potatochip for bodying Hellgraver LOL

My name is Epic Potatochip and I aprove this post...

Sorry- only really played because you asked. I really didn't want to.

then dont play me.

pretty simple no?

its quite easy to simply say "no i dont feel like playing you".

you cant hurt my feelings.

then dont play me.

pretty simple no?

i don't feel like playing you. maybe when CP .. CP2 hits.

i don't feel like playing you. maybe when CP .. CP2 hits.

but your character will be F tier by then and haku would have departed for a new planet to destroy.

then dont play me.

pretty simple no?

If I said no or left early you'd just tell me I'm giving up and not playing won't get me any better. :|

People telling me I should play more.

I don't know - When we played I didn't really feel like I should have been playing. I guess I should avoid playing more. I feel like I'm just watching myself do things from the outside more lately.

As far as I know of, Makoto is the one destroying planets, go back to your void.

sorry but uh last i checked all she did was destroy a rock in the sky.

hakumen wipes out the existence in an area turning it white making it become part of the void. go back to your trees furry.

If I said no or left early you'd just tell me I'm giving up and not playing won't get me any better. :|

People telling me I should play more.

I don't know - When we played I didn't really feel like I should have been playing. I guess I should avoid playing more. I feel like I'm just watching myself do things from the outside more lately.

no i wouldnt have told you you were giving up early. theres no such thing.

now giving up MID MATCH is entirely different and doesnt help growth. if you dont feel like playing, you dont feel like playing end of story.

playing me when your heart isnt into it is on par with lying to me, which is slightly irksome.