Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Not to be presumptous, but I noticed you were autopiloting a bit and you might be able to approach the matchup with some more clarity next time.

I do kind of auto-pilot against Litchi because I have no clue how to do anything in that m.u. Everything I tried just got stuffed.

l do play both characters, both competing for mainsub or sub #1, so l know a few useful tidbits from each side and how to fight them.

...normally i'd write something on the topic, but let's save story hour for another hour, i'm pretty tired. just know that litchi is one of relius's worst matchups because of how much she dominates the neutral, and he just has an all around hard time against her. as relius you cannot run your normal neutral gameplan here.

l do play both characters, both competing for mainsub or sub #1, so l know a few useful tidbits from each side and how to fight them.

...normally i'd write something on the topic, but let's save story hour for another hour, i'm pretty tired. just know that litchi is one of relius's worst matchups because of how much she dominates the neutral, and he just has an all around hard time against her. as relius you cannot run your normal neutral gameplan here.

Yah I know that much :V Mind if I add you on PSN? Our lag has significantly decreased since the last time we played, and I'll learn the m.u. better through exp anyway :P

GGs to zking, TD, and oMrXo. I didn't know POTATO Vol Tedo reached that far lol.

Potato da bes. GGs ^__^

sure i'll get it tomorrow or whenever cause im about to try to sleep

sure i'll get it tomorrow or whenever cause im about to try to sleep

Same here, wasn't planning on sending it tonight anyway since I'm too lazy to re-turn on my ps3 :v:

hey sadeyo ill be on right now playing sf. If u can meet me online just sign in and ill msg you

I'm online right now looking for some matches. At this hour I didn't expect to see so many zero connections. Playing the typical three as of now and might make a room called "Rachel fraud" later on tonight.

Sticks are fun to customize and you can make them suite your needs, I personally can't play on Square Gate because I'm too rough and for the same reason Sanwa sticks doesn't fit my playstyle so I use a Seimitsu Octo Gate. I like light button presses so I prefer sanwa button but heavy button mashers or heavy hands may prefer Seimitsu buttons etc etc. Customization is endless. But moving from pad to stick requires tremendous effort and determination, you don't just buy a stick and play on it. Hence http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?8397-The-Help-Using-a-Joystick-Thread

Well it did take me less than a month to completely adjust on stick, now it's just a matter of the stick design itself that fucks up my shit (fightstick PRO plsssss)

I LOVE YOUR STICK BIBI I WANT TO USE IT AGAIN.

GGs TD, i didn't come back because i was too busy laughing too hard at what my friends was saying and sending over skype, and he signed me out too lolol.

GGs to fate and KV, matches were no doubt really fun. My bad if my lessons was kind of old fashion since its been a minute since I shown anyone how to play since CS1. Ragna just has an array of attacks no matter how you hit it will most likely lead to 2k+ if done properly and after you understand the attacks most confirms will be from 4.8-5.5k meterless. Hopefully the spectator mode helped out but we'll get some personal time in again to practice once more.

To the other 6 friends that wanted some matches in before I gotten off I'll make up for it tonight if you're still available. I ignored P4A for too long, I might get some of that in tonight.

It's been far too long since we last played. You need to fight my Tao

You remember back during the CT days when we made a hit list of players to beat frequently or just those salty runbacks, you're somewhere on my top 5 with Moy and you know how top play Tao, she's not Sector 7. All jokes aside we do need to get a few rounds in but no promises if I'm the threat that I used to be.

if you can't beat moy toan will give you trouble.

granted it's hard to beat moy with all the dodging

I LOVE YOUR STICK BIBI I WANT TO USE IT AGAIN.

Come to EVO. I could play a few with anyone, as long as our connection is a solid 3 or 4.

Come to EVO. I could play a few with anyone, as long as our connection is a solid 3 or 4.

@_@ ...so you're going to evo to netplay??...you're doing it wrong.

What, EVO isn't a huge gathering of people netplaying on PS3's using the streamer's wireless connection?

surprisingly no. I found out the hard way when I brought my modem and attempted to lag-switch Xie.

surprisingly no. I found out the hard way when I brought my modem and attempted to lag-switch Xie.

There goes my plans, I must revise them.