Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Sorry about that, thought I had to run... and I didn't. :vbang:

There is a proper term for that

it's called dodging

I only won my two last matches because of my coffee and concentration power up, I still consider myself as a fraud because I'm not consistent enough.

You can't put your PS3 into DMZ mode? It's not hard to do, and it should give you Nat Type 2.

Unfortunately I'm not the one with the Nat Type 3. Koopa and I tried to play but couldn't connect with each other. I have NT2 myself.

what ever happened to xntrkcat? no netplay tourneys in a while

Shiro told me to tell you

"Unfortunately, Cat is unreachable due to him being trapped in my dungeon. He may or may not be returned... Depends on his behavior, and he doesnt make for enjoyable company"

#R.I.P Cat

With love Shiro

Shiro told me to tell you

"Unfortunately, Cat is unreachable due to him being trapped in my dungeon. He may or may not be returned... Depends on his behavior, and he doesnt make for enjoyable company"

#R.I.P Cat

With love Shiro

Poor Cat...

anyone for some blazgreen? l'd like to break in this new pad, though by the feel like it l may not have to lol

anyone for some blazgreen? l'd like to break in this new pad, though by the feel like it l may not have to lol

yeah why not

ok, inv. let's see what you have learned. i'll use tsubaki (dont worry l know combos and stuff)

ok, inv. let's see what you have learned. i'll use tsubaki (dont worry l know combos and stuff)

ugh

GGs? Sorry.

it's not even funny how much harder it is to get in on lambda than the other zoners. My success rate of just getting in is 1/3 - 1/4 what it is against Mu or Rachel.

Mu has a DP, so that doesn't matter.

I'd pick Lambda any day.

this. It doesn't matter which you prefer, you'll still have a hard ass time catching them.

it's not even funny how much harder it is to get in on lambda than the other zoners. My success rate of just getting in is 1/3 - 1/4 what it is against Mu or Rachel.

Depends on who you're talking about. Rachel can deal with mu (IMO!!) but not herself and lambda. Makoto has trouble across the board. I suppose that's why she's low, I remember her being much harder to neutral in cs2

Makoto got nerfed pretty hard. her neutral tools got nerfed pretty harshly, in addition to her oki. 2a nerf, 5b nerf, 3c nerf, j2c nerf, vision paths, parry, BBS, all neutral tool nerfs.

I don't care if Mu has a DP. Rachel doesn't have one even with meter (lol). Even if someone has a DP, using it implies a lot of risk. If Mu's Dp is read in the corner, it's not so good, even against the shittiest characters in the game. It's a lot harder to corner Lambda because she can sideswap on you much easier than the others. One way or another, lot more frustrating to play against than Mu or Rachel.

oh well. cp soon.

their offense relies on them not blocking so it's only natural mu or rachel will keep trying to press for constant frame advantage.

makoto's only chance of winning would be an excellent offense/defense, strong adapting ability, squeezing out every ounce of damage per hit, and not allowing them to breathe while simultaneously baiting their mash or dp. lacking any of these thing makes it hard for mak to win.

also rachel has a psuedo dp if you'd even call it that, in wakeup wind tech td. trade, hit, block and whiff are all in her favor, she just needs the space so this is great midscreen

their offense relies on them not blocking so it's only natural mu or rachel will keep trying to press for constant frame advantage.

isnt that true for all offense