Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Nah, I tend to avoid Jin mirrors whenever I can.

Fraud characters like Tager and Noel are always there to flip coins with me and ruin the fun. It gets so bad with Tager that you can't even attempt to attack him after wake up from a 214B/C knockdown: the frame advantage from 214B/C is so small that Tager has enough time to neutral tech and play 50/50 with AC and 720. The moment you jump, AC catches you. 720 beats 6B from 214B/C knockdown and pretty much everything else you throw at him in the ground. You could always DP C > RC on his wake-up but goddamn, that's a waste of meter if it gets blocked.

You could always IAD backwards and play footsies with his back to the corner. That's a lot harder for Tager to deal with than 50/50 shenanigans. You don't HAVE to stick your dick in the blender if you don't want to. Unless he has the life lead.

GGs Moy. First time I've done 50 matches in a row, first time I've lost all of them. Really disappointed at the fact that out of 50, I couldn't win one. It's cool though, can't do anything about it other than try to improve lol.

Also that random disconnection during the last astral was weird, thought we had perfect connection.

Edit: Sorry if you wanted to keep going, I assumed 50 was enough.

You could always IAD backwards and play footsies with his back to the corner. That's a lot harder for Tager to deal with than 50/50 shenanigans. You don't HAVE to stick your dick in the blender if you don't want to. Unless he has the life lead.

You can't even IAD backwards off 214B/C knockdown, AC WILL grab you out of it.

Basically all you can do mid-screen once Tager has 50 Heat is knock him away with DP A and try to lame him out. Once you get him in the corner then that's when you can use some actual oki off DP C and 214A.

Edit: Nope Dawn, 50 is way more than enough lol

Cools. Since you beat me 50 times, I can assume you know how I play. You mind sending me a PM and telling me what I screw up on and what I can improve? Other than the fact that I got air-grabbed at least twice a round lol.

Also why don't you like Jin mirrors?

Cools. Since you beat me 50 times, I can assume you know how I play. You mind sending me a PM and telling me what I screw up on and what I can improve? Other than the fact that I got air-grabbed at least twice a round lol.

Also why don't you like Jin mirrors?

I actually knew how you play since the first couple of times I played you back in the day. You still do the same thing: retreat, try to zone with j.C/2D and IAD forwards randomly. I'll go more in-depth through a PM tomorrow.

I don't like any mirrors at all since I already know what my characters can do and how to deal with their own tools. The thing here is that it doesn't matter if I do mirrors or not since you play Jin and I know CSE Jin like the palm of my hand lol.

I actually knew how you play since the first couple of times I played you back in the day. You still do the same thing: retreat, try to zone with j.C/2D and IAD forwards randomly. I'll go more in-depth through a PM tomorrow.

I don't like any mirrors at all since I already know what my characters can do and how to deal with their own tools. The thing here is that it doesn't matter if I do mirrors or not since you play Jin and I know CSE Jin like the palm of my hand lol.

Alright, thanks. You got a point there lol.

I can tell you one thing before I go to sleep.

Don't roll backwards in the corner, I don't know why you do it but stahp. As hilarious as I thought it was whenever I scouted your wake-up with Miracle Jean and caught you rolling backwards, it's something that you must never, ever do lol.

The poses he did make when MJ froze the screen were pretty funny lmao. I knew you were punishing my backwards roll with your 2B but I kept doing it on instinct. It's one of those habits I need to learn to get rid of. Like 5D/6C dash canceling on block.

GGs to hadoolket and E dream (I forget the E word). I'm actually very disgusted with myself, I dropped a lot of stuff for some reason tonight.

PS: Sorry I was idle, for a bit. Grandmom wouldn't leave me the heck alone, botherin me at 3:00am while I'm trying to play video games. ugh

You can't even IAD backwards off 214B/C knockdown, AC WILL grab you out of it.

wait what

why did I not know of this until now

Well now you know, next time a Jin knocks you down with 214B/C and you have 50 Heat, you either snatch him off the air with AC or snatch him off the ground with 720. It won't work with A Buster though since Jin's 5A will beat you out of it, it has to be 720.

I'm not sure whether Tsubaki or Makoto

The best Mu I have played has been Xcat.

nemesis seems to mostly play hazama against me.

Super late response.... My ps3 is currently busted and I'm waiting for the box so I can send it in for repairs

Tsubaki IMO - due to shield charge

And about me using my subs... Don't take offense but from what I remember when I fought you the last times I used my Mu I consistantly body you - to the point that I fear you'll become upset and refuse to fight me - which is indicator usually for me to take it down a notch so in an effort to increase fun for both parties I tend to hold back- or use my subs to find a skill lvl that I can fight at "my best" while affording you the opportunity to still win...

Both my Jin and Ragna were still too much iirc so it's in my habit to go up or down my skill list of subs/main to fight ppl (which is why I tend to choose hazama)

Instead of steam rolling you

TL;DR

If your not strong enough to really beat my subs I don't bother with my Mu-12 unless I've become engaged

ggs to everyone in my room for the past few days. is anyone available to play? ec preferred.

ggs to everyone in my room for the past few days. is anyone available to play? ec preferred.

a wild tager appears

Pretty soon here I'm gonna have google fiber - then you'll be all like - fuck that guy who lives next door I wana fight Nemesis WC =P

Super late response.... My ps3 is currently busted and I'm waiting for the box so I can send it in for repairs

Tsubaki IMO - due to shield charge

And about me using my subs... Don't take offense but from what I remember when I fought you the last times I used my Mu I consistantly body you - to the point that I fear you'll become upset and refuse to fight me - which is indicator usually for me to take it down a notch so in an effort to increase fun for both parties I tend to hold back- or use my subs to find a skill lvl that I can fight at "my best" while affording you the opportunity to still win...

Both my Jin and Ragna were still too much iirc so it's in my habit to go up or down my skill list of subs/main to fight ppl (which is why I tend to choose hazama)

Instead of steam rolling you

TL;DR

If your not strong enough to really beat my subs I don't bother with my Mu-12 unless I've become engaged

That will never happen with Errol. He can be steamrolled for many games and still play. Look at how much he used to get bodied by Moy and still wants to play him.

ggs. would play more but then i'd probably get fired lol

@nemesis, well you know, if the connection turn out to be good l have no problen playing.

nemesis's connection was pretty good when i played him on 360

also elbow drop is going to be fucking amazing in CP, i can't wait

Have dealt with much worse TBH, and what Toan said, but whatever way you want to do it

Errol is a true soldier and I don't know how he does it.

If it was me and I kept on getting bodied, I'd probably stop after the 10th loss in a FT10 with an opponent much stronger than me and try to figure out just exactly what I'm doing wrong.

The thing is that Errol doesn't really have any glaringly bad habits nor does he make that many bad judgments. He calls out a lot of my shit and punishes accordingly and his Tsubaki and Makoto are probably some of the stronger ones I've played. I don't know why I win so much against him to be honest, he's actually a pretty decent player.