Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Errol only loses because he plays real honest characters in a game chock full of disrespectful, scumbag trickery.

Are you sure you're not talking about Persona 4 Arena? :V

Although this game has quite a bit of that too...

Errol only loses because he plays real honest characters in a game chock full of disrespectful, scumbag trickery.

Pfft, if you were to see some of the shit he does with his Tsubaki you'd probably take that back lol

Errol loses because he plays crappy characters, then again, that can't be the only reason seeing as Jin isn't exactly a strong character himself.

Errol is a true soldier and I don't know how he does it.

If it was me and I kept on getting bodied, I'd probably stop after the 10th loss in a FT10 with an opponent much stronger than me and try to figure out just exactly what I'm doing wrong.

The thing is that Errol doesn't really have any glaringly bad habits nor does he make that many bad judgments. He calls out a lot of my shit and punishes accordingly and his Tsubaki and Makoto are probably some of the stronger ones I've played. I don't know why I win so much against him to be honest, he's actually a pretty decent player.

toan just mentioned you because he didn't want to say that he's beat me 50 to 60 times in a sitting

toan just mentioned you because he didn't want to say that he's beat me 50 to 60 times in a sitting

Toan's Lambda is better than both my Jin and Plat so I figured that he can body you even more than I can lol

Pfft, if you were to see some of the shit he does with his Tsubaki you'd probably take that back lol

Errol loses because he plays crappy characters, then again, that can't be the only reason seeing as Jin isn't exactly a strong character himself.

Answer 2 is under your foot

Answer 3 is I'm not really too good at this game, my neutral is lacking, my pressure is lacking, and my defense is even more lacking

Toan's Lambda is better than both my Jin and Plat so I figured that he can body you even more than I can lol

You play Plat?

TL;DR

If your not strong enough to really beat my subs I don't bother with my Mu-12 unless I've become engaged

This would honestly make me kinda salty in this game. Well, it'd make me salty in /any/ game, but it's especially bad in BB -- matchup knowledge is worth its weight in gold here, and it's possible to get your face wrecked because you don't know shit about the matchup, not because you don't play solidly.

I haven't played him in a good minute thanks to my Internet and PSN deciding to be awful on me whenever I decide to play BB. I'm quite sure he's finding ways to make Tsubaki work, it's CSEX Makoto who's too honest for BB lol.

Also Extend Jin may be weak but he still has all the tools a character would need at minimum to be decently annoying in the right hands.

This would honestly make me kinda salty in this game. Well, it'd make me salty in /any/ game, but it's especially bad in BB -- matchup knowledge is worth its weight in gold here, and it's possible to get your face wrecked because you don't know shit about the matchup, not because you don't play solidly.

with nemesis it's the nemesis matchup

the disrespect is overflowing

You play Plat?

It's funny that back in the day you used to say "You play Jin"? lol

If only Makoto's hit-box wasn't so funky, that and DPs da bes

Also Extend Jin may be weak but he still has all the tools a character would need at minimum to be decently annoying in the right hands.

I'm gonna miss 2D guard crush, that thing after the opponent has used his Burst is what defines CSE Jin for me.

Give him a reason to "respect" you. People do the things they do because they can get away with them from time to time, like me doing quick rise 5B into 3K and corner swap lol.

The last thing I wanna hear from a Jin player is "Makoto's hitbox is funky" because we can't even do a 5CC or 5B pickup on Jin AT ALL and we don't complain about it.

Do the other character specifics oddities get fixed in CP?

They fixed a ton of Rachels, but I don't know about the other characters.

only the mac chaos matchup can neutralize it

nope that's the burping over the mic matchup

burps 10-0 nemesis

The last thing I wanna hear from a Jin player is "Makoto's hitbox is funky" because we can't even do a 5CC or 5B pickup on Jin AT ALL and we don't complain about it.

Actually I'm complaining about Makoto's funky hitbox from Plat's perspective. Half of her BnBs need to be altered or delayed to the point that the combo becomes unnecessarily difficult on her furry ass. It's nearly as bad for Jin since I have to delay the DP C in DP C combos and that's usually the difference between doing the 5B link and being forced to doing the 5A link after DP C. That and 6C > 2D only works against her point blank and with dashing momentum.

I complain about a lot of things, actually lol

Do the other character specifics oddities get fixed in CP?

They fixed a ton of Rachels, but I don't know about the other characters.

From my side of things, Jin can always end combos with 214B~C now as opposed to having the 214C whiff on certain characters and not being able to connect both hits of 214B due to hit-stun deterioration in CSE.

Aside from that, 5C OTG still works on Rachel and Tager and the DP C still has to be delayed against characters like Makoto.

As far as Plat's stuff goes, she lost some of the combos that were iffy on Noel and Makoto. However, I'm guessing that 22C still requires character-specific timings as it does in CSE but I'm not entirely sure as most Plat players are still too sucky to get the 22C > 5C link down even now lol.

Sigh - this is kinda true

nope that's the burping over the mic matchup

burps 10-0 nemesis

gfdi mucky learn some manners!!!

--/ it's true what moy says though - you've got to force respect on to me, however if I can manage the intensity ill try to Mu-12 you more often

Just remember I like to play my subs too..

@ Dusk - I hoard my Mu-12 MU like its gold-- but it hardly matters as we are all so different it's not funny

..... But seek me out anyways - I enjoy fighting dangerous unknowns, helps boil my blood to power my desire to play Mu

nemesis we should try playing on PSN

I'd promise not to burp, but I don't have a working mic for PSN anyways

You'll have to wait friend - my ps3 no longer accepts discs - I just got the service box so ill be sending it out on monday

@Nemesis: I don't really play this game anymore, and I'm not cracking open the case to play WC.

You can just ask Toan and Errol how rusty I am. I'm as rusty as a nail that gave some guy lethal tetanus.