Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amadeous

[CSE] PSN Match Finder/GG Thread

Um...would you like to play Ragna mirrors sometime? I'm thinking about changing up my playstyle and I have been kinda working on Ragna.

I LOVE RAGNA MIRRORS! They are just so ignorant <3

l smell an ft10

I would die if this happens, EX is so boring now that JP has CP. Nobody good plays the game seriously anymore; therefor real enjoyment you can get from this game is going online and watching players go nuts with online tactics.

For everything else there is watching people lose to Akira and seeing him get kicked out of rooms. Plus he loses to the most amazing shit so that is also a plus.

I LOVE RAGNA MIRRORS! They are just so ignorant <3

I would die if this happens, EX is so boring now that JP has CP. Nobody good plays the game seriously anymore; therefor real enjoyment you can get from this game is going online and watching players go nuts with online tactics.

For everything else there is watching people lose to Akira and seeing him get kicked out of rooms. Plus he loses to the most amazing shit so that is also a plus.

Let the fails and facepalming begin. ^_^

Let the fails and facepalming begin. ^_^

I actually have to go meet Haven in a few to lend him my FF13-2 so I can't play right now =[

why is PS3 pad so bad? :v:

Couldn't resist a few matches and its so hard doing 236 and half circle motions =|

Because you haven't played on Xbox pad.

I only play on 360 pad. Its what got me where I am. I have a stick for 360 that I'm too lazy to dual mod and unable to learn to use =|

I only play on 360 pad. Its what got me where I am. I have a stick for 360 that I'm too lazy to dual mod and unable to learn to use =|

You have a stick for 360 yet you play 360 pad.

I play on Vita pad, and they hosted BB on Xbox at AnimeNEXT. I cried many tears that day.

Pad? Does that mean using the console's default controller as opposed to using an arcade-stick setup?

Pad? Does that mean using the console's default controller as opposed to using an arcade-stick setup?

Kinda, but in the case of Xbox, it means controlling your character with your mind while pretending to press down on a useless piece of plastic.