Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SweetJohnnyCage

East Coast Throwdown 4 - Road to EVO 2012 - June 9-10, 2012 - Morristown, NJ

Speaking of, I'll be flying out Friday but I'm not sure if Biscuits is getting the room right now or if it'll be available Friday night for that matter, would be nice if this were cleared up :D

We'll leave him in the hallway with my portable bed. But yeah we're very few and very limited with days off as pochp stated, but my request once I pass by is to taste NJ's speciality at all cost, if any (like Montreal's La Banquise poutine or Shwart's Smoked Meat)

NJ's Specialty? Fat sandwhich.

It's a 40 minute drive one way to get it though. Is it worth it? Yes.

It would be nice if we got everything out of the way before 9 PM. I wouldn't mind going to the grease trucks for some food.

You guys need to at least try Rita's though. It's fucking orgasmic.

NJ's Specialty? Fat sandwhich.

That's from the Rutgers truck right? That thing looks like death in sandwich form.

hitting up the rutgers truck? imin thereeeeeeeeeasdfghjkl;

I really think NJ's specialty is the break steak at 8 on the Break, but that's just me :)

Whaaaaaaa?

That's from the Rutgers truck right? That thing looks like death in sandwich form.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grease_Trucks

As long as there's actual food in the sandwich and not only fat, I don't mind.

The fat sandwich I usually get is called the "Fat Va-Va-Voom", which is a cheese steak with mozzarella sticks, french fries, bacon and marinara sauce. It's fucking delicious.

The fat sandwich I usually get is called the "Fat Va-Va-Voom", which is a cheese steak with mozzarella sticks, french fries, bacon and marinara sauce. It's fucking delicious.

I think I just died a bit reading that.

hey, dont bang it till youve tried it!

I've never actually been to the Rutger's trucks, but I have been to Hoagie Haven which has similar things... Wonder what the difference is.

I'm gonna be there from Friday.

Can't wait to get the fabled Rita's with you guys.

I'm going to look for apartments in the upper west side when I get money to move out because that's where the only NYC Rita's is.

no but seriousuly, anyone looking for an extra roommate?

i have the money to pay my share, but nigga is late on making appointments

I'm going to look for apartments in the upper west side when I get money to move out because that's where the only NYC Rita's is.

By rita's, if you're talking about the ice/gelato place, there's also one right here in oceanside, never knew it was that special lol.

Yeah we have like three spread out over Columbus alone, I guess it's more amazing if it's rare.

no but seriousuly, anyone looking for an extra roommate?

i have the money to pay my share, but nigga is late on making appointments

You don't want our room's floor? :( (only Saturday night)

By rita's, if you're talking about the ice/gelato place, there's also one right here in oceanside, never knew it was that special lol.

When I visited school friends, I had them drive there :D

Yeah we have like three spread out over Columbus alone, I guess it's more amazing if it's rare.

It's just amazing.

THANK YOU JESUS! Someone else knows that Rita's is all over Long Island lol. The best ices are from random pizza shops!

profanities cannot explain how fucking hype i am for this :(

THANK YOU JESUS! Someone else knows that Rita's is all over Long Island lol. The best ices are from random pizza shops!

Nah son, I live in Brooklyn. It's solid, but there's no custard or happiness.