Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M.D. Orona

Team DAI Emerges! 3/31 [[Long Island, NY tournament]]

Assuming I don't get called into work, I'm definitely comin for some GG.

Heh, and I was gonna send you a PM to make sure you knew this was happening.

Thanks for the video demonstration. Now I know how to get there.

Your welcome ^^

"ummm hi, I need to get to the macdonald's train station in valley Stream?"

Fixed.

snip about directions

You should include this information on the main post as well.

Also, SHOUTOUTS TO TEAM DAI.

Info was added, actually... I didn't add the entire clusterfuck of information, but I added a link to the post I had with all the public transit info. It's with the rest of the venue information as seen below:

Date:

Snip

Snip

Phone Number:

Snip

http://thegamersedgerepair.com/

NOTE: There is a parking lot behind the building where visitors can park without needing to worry about payment.

EDIT: Some public transportation information is available in this post.

Due to BS that was out of my control...

IMPORTANT NOTE: ALL BRACKETS ARE STARTING ONE HOUR LATER THAN ORIGINALLY PLANNED.

So BB will be starting at 3pm, GG will be starting at 5pm, and MB will be starting at 6pm.

AND PLEASE FOR ANYONE WHO IS COMING EARLY, BRING A COPY OF WHATEVER GAME YOU'D LIKE TO PLAY WITH YOU, THE VENUE DOES NOT HAVE COPIES OF BB OR GG AVAILABLE. OTHERWISE YOU WILL MOST LIKELY FIND YOURSELF BORED UNLESS YOU ASK ONE OF THE EMPLOYEES TO PLAY ONE OF THE GAMES THEY DO HAVE AVAILABLE (i.e. MK9, SF, Marvel, SC5, etc etc).

^is there at least a sufficient amount of ps2 set-ups or should i bring 1?

I'm bringing 2 copies of GGAC+ and a PS2

TGE is providing 2 CRT TVs and 1 PS2

so there will be 2 PS2 setups

I never said this before but I'm fucked.

Super Duper Mega Ultra Deluxe Fucked.

My Uncle/Boss just told me out of nowhere that I got work on this day.

He doesn't care about my day off. He cares about money and his job and he's obsessed with it too.

Let's see if I find a way out.

If I do manage to come to here, I'll bring my PS2 if needed and my BB Extend copy if its okay.

I think I'm gonna have to cancel. Between the house having a new owner and wanting me out in two weeks (lol) and school I think it's time I packed everything up.

I just remembered the local anime con is happening and I want to achieve my goal of getting past round 3 and making 6 people (double the previous year's amount) to walk out in pants-shitting fear of Litchi.

Sorry, can't make it this weekend. This is important. (and cheaper)

I just remembered the local anime con is happening and I want to achieve my goal of getting past round 3 and making 6 people (double the previous year's amount) to walk out in pants-shitting fear of Litchi.

Sorry, can't make it this weekend. This is important. (and cheaper)

I-Con? Oh Stonybrook...

I gotta do 1 or maybe 2 stops in Yonkers with my uncle. (Gosh, this exterminator crap)

After that, I'm done. I'm taking to 2 train from the bronx and go straight to penn station.

Should be in Valley Stream around 1pm or 2pm.

I hope I don't have to take the babylon bound train. I have to get off at Jamaica and take the next train that goes to Valley Stream. I hate waiting.

Oh my Jesus, my Saturday is gonna suck.

Bad news is I have work saturday. The good news is that it's in the morning so I should get off around 4; 3 if I'm lucky and if worst comes to worst I'll just stop buy for some late GG casuals anyway.

Saturday is gonna be a train wreck for me too.

Please believe.

But I do appreciate you guys busting your ass to come out despite work-related conflicts. <3 I'll try not to start without either of you but I can't make any promises for obvious reasons.

Also, in response to TD's post a while back, I am personally responsible for bringing three peeps out for games.

I might be late myself

family needs me to babysit my little sister early that day

they say I should be free by 2:00PM but I know them so I won't be free till 2:30PM

if anything I'll keep Orona on the know

I might make an appearance if GG has a decent turnout. Who's actually going to play GG? I don't want to go to L.I just to play BB, since I don't really have fun with it anymore.

Squared said he's coming thru, though he might miss the tourney, he said he can hang for casuals. I know a couple other posters early in the thread mentioned possibly coming through just for GG. And I spoke to two peeps (non-DL, mind you) that are planning to come through just for GG.

I'm expecting it to be a decent turnout.

I might make an appearance if GG has a decent turnout. Who's actually going to play GG? I don't want to go to L.I just to play BB, since I don't really have fun with it anymore.

I would have played. :(

Due to my mom being free I had to waste money on a cab to get to school today; so now I'm not so sure if i can make it =[. Might be a photo finish not so sure if I can get money today I'll try.

Biscuits if you go then I'll go too. Call me.

just throwing this out again

please try to bring your own copy of BB / GG / MB w/ laptop so that you guys could play casuals and if just in case we need more copies for the tournament (if you guys are cool with that)