Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kanashimi

EU Area Thread Bro

Sup, so a UK player in a EU thread O.O... Anyways the plan is too set up a area thread for EU players (just like the one I did for the UK/GB ver of this), Rules = None but try to keep things SFW and if anyone would like to take control PM me or something... So yeah, stay free..

UK:

Kanashimi: Derbyshire, XBL - Kanashimi NDA

Shruikon: Worcester, PSN: Shruikon , XBL - Shruikon

gamester: South Gloucestershire, PSN - Gamester717

YukiBlue: Middlesbrough, XBL - My Awesome Afro

Zoular: London, PSN - Zoular

Darrent_Wallace: PSN - MFCMike18990, XBL - MFCMike18990

EXonestar: London, PSN - Exonestar

France:

Chiizu: Paris, PSN - Tanpax

Germany:

iPete93: XBL: iPete93

Okidoki_Sir:Paderborn, PSN - ?, XBL - ?

Sakaku: Saarbrücken, PSN - Sakaku-

Spain:

Italy:

Switzerland:

eQualz: PSN - eQualzz

Netherlands:

Mr OSD: XBl - XpeRt1ze

Belgium:

nstalkie: PSN - nstalkie

Well hope this works and I'll try to update the list ASAP.

Peace.

Updated: 13/12/12

Meh don't worry about the NSFW thing, we don't :D Anyways I'm surpised that somebody actually posted here, the EU seems to have a lower turnout rate then the UK... But hey Welcome.

Doesn't really surprise me tbh. But hey, might as well add me to the list.

XBL: iPete93 (Germany)

Maybe this way I'll be able to find some guys around here to play where my connection is at least decent enough to play on a regular basis.

Meh don't worry about the NSFW thing, we don't :D Anyways I'm surpised that somebody actually posted here, the EU seems to have a lower turnout rate then the UK... But hey Welcome.

The joke was that you said to keep things NSFW. NSFW stands for Not Safe For Work. So you said to keep things Not Safe For Work, rather than keep things Safe For Work :p

Anyway, add me to the list I suppose:

PSN - Shruikon , (UK).

Always up for playing some EU bros.

The joke was that you said to keep things NSFW. NSFW stands for Not Safe For Work. So you said to keep things Not Safe For Work, rather than keep things Safe For Work :p

Anyway, add me to the list I suppose:

PSN - Shruikon , (UK).

Always up for playing some EU bros.

.. FFFFUUUUCC Anyways meh you can tell I did this late at night :D Yeah I agree I'm up for playing EU players, I have got a few EU players on friends list so I'll try to persude them to join up..

Oh it's stalkie~

I tried playing you last night but ranked wouldn't let me connect to you :(

.. Umm who are you talking too?...

Guess I'll shove some details down here also. Not very good at fighting games in general but trying my best to learn and improve slowly :)

PSN Gamester717

I feel offended.

Guess I'll leave this here:

PSN: eQualzz

Ahh about that.. Yeah I was tired when I made this thread and I haven't checked this thread in a long time..

No biggie bro, I see you're still tired :D

I didn't even realize how old this thread is. Somehow I read it as 03.12.2012. Welp, EU bros are lazy bros, lol.

Damn I didn't even know there was a EU thread, I just assumed EU players were in the UK thread lol.

Anyways

XBL: XpeRt1ze

No biggie bro, I see you're still tired :D

I didn't even realize how old this thread is. Somehow I read it as 03.12.2012. Welp, EU bros are lazy bros, lol.

Lol I just noticed I messed up my last post, yep its safe to say I'm pretty much always tired.. Anyways yeah the site idea the American way of dates so it's MM/DD/YY format.

Oh yeah the EU scene is a lot smaller than the UK scene however some people just headed straight to the UK thread as this was pretty much dead without its scene members here. -_-

Germany here. But I suck at BB, so only consider fighting against me if you desperately need victories of if you are interested in teaching me :D

Forgot to ask. Are you on XBL?

Since I'm fairly new to BB myself you won't get ROFLstomped.

Forgot to ask. Are you on XBL?

Since I'm fairly new to BB myself you won't get ROFLstomped.

Sorry, I am a vita gamer :/ But if this game really catches me I will get a console. So maybe in the future I will be :D

Guess I'll shove some details down here also. Not very good at fighting games in general but trying my best to learn and improve slowly :)

PSN Gamester717

It's up to you but it is useful so I can group you better.

And Symm well most of the EU players check out the UK thread so, I might as well link this thread in the first post.