Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tari

[Other: Community] Introductory Tea and Cake party (Come say hello!)

ShadwoClawBKR Here. I came into BlazBlue during the end of Extend being the big thing and now I'm here in California and I've gotten to play Chrono Phantasma a bit and it's a pretty enjoyable game. I got into Rachel before any other character because of her personality and play style. She's a special kind of -tsundere- and the first fighting game character of her kind from what I've seen. I hope that I can learn more about her and possibly spread some things that others may not know to you all.

CONGRATS and Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello ! I'm new to BlazBlue, and I'm going to pick up Chronophantasma at the end of the month, when the US release will be out. I think I'm gonna start with Jin, but I love characters with strong pressure and mix-ups, so Rachel will probably be my main character (or Valkenhayn). She seems very classy, and reminds me of Testament's playstyle a little, and I love this character in GGXX.

Welcome new players.

Rachel is a bit of Testament with a lot of Dizzy. Put in the right effort and you can be an expert George XIII Rachel player :toot:

Welcome to the Rachel forums.

I'm a flunky to, so don't worry. Rachel's learning cure is pretty steep, so just take it at your own pace, and you'll learn the basics soon enough.

Anyway, Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Hiho, i'm starting to play Blazblue and i choosed Rachel even when everybody is telling me, she isent that rewarding anymore compared to her level of difficulty.

*Brought some biscuits for the party*

Let's do this everybody ^__^

Welcome to the Rachel boards~! If you have any questions during your stay, we've got plenty of people who can help you out! :)

Is anywhere a guide written about her neutral? I'm not sure for what i should look out, besides obvious stuff like anti airing and poking.

You can look through the ever-relevant Rachel Gameplay Guide as a starter. While it was edited to pair up with the previous version of the game, the differences between that game and the current one (and pretty much every other version of the game, as well) are not great enough to invalidate most of the material written in the guide, so it's a solid starting point.

Hello! New Rachel player here
And new to the intermediate-level approach to FGs In general too xD

I really love our beloved madame Rachel. Her witty tongue, her role in the story, and her complex and so versatile plan of opponent disruption xP
That said, I actually have to admit I pretty much suck at piloting her, but I really want to get better.
Our lady deserves a proper player and I owe her to improve

Nice to meet you all!

Greetings! I'm wanting to learn Rachel, who is probably my favorite character in Blazblue, cause of her pretty character design, her cold personality, and her being the archetype trap-based character. 

The problem i have (aside from being crap at BB) is that I'm not too sure how I'm supposed to use my tools, and that i have an issue with recovering from pressure. I have played games like UNIEL, P4U2 and Xrd too, but blazblue is the one game i want to learn the most atm, but is also the one i find the hardest. 

I would really appreciate If someone could tutor me on how to efficiently play Rachel, at least I can figure out what I should focus on.

Welcome to the board, feel free to ask any questions you have on mind while you're here, we're all developing Rachel players :) 

I've been out of touch for a while on CPEX though, but we pretty much have the go to thread for learning how to play Rachel. That being the good old "Rachel Bible" as we refer to it. Pretty much what Tari said a few posts up about the majority of its content being universal to all the BB games to date. It's also good to come back to if you're looking to refresh your mind. Feel free to check it out and take in the information at your own pace:

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forums/topic/4959-cp-rachel-gameplay-guide/