Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tari

[Other: Community] Introductory Tea and Cake party (Come say hello!)

Maybe we should have weekly rooms so we can learn more about certain matchups.:roboky:

if ppl used mics, ppl could actually accomplish so much shit about learning about rachel and this game in aformentioned room. i guess i could play rachel if i went in aforementioned room.

@volnut. lol. i only win cuz i'm a netplay god

I'd be interested in the weekly room thing once I get my PS3 from home. I could definitely use some help with certain matchups

Hi, I've been playing with Rachel a few months now, originally played Tager and still getting used to her dashing/IAD.

I'm familiar with a few Rachel players in the thread, and hope to improve while spending more time in this section.

Please treat me well. :)

2 months late, but I would be interested in the room thing too.

Guys, Rachel is seriously the baddest bitch on the damn earth. I can't get over it. Also, I've noticed that many Rachel players (that I've encountered) are queens (myself included). Fitting, because she's fabulous, but am I on to something? How many of you all are? ;o

Hi, Im Wild Candy, Rachel is the main reason I got into Blazblue, and she's been one of my most consistent Main's in Blazblue. I use her, Noel, Litchi, Makoto, Tsubaki, and Platinum. Anyway, I'm not the best at Fighting Games, but I'm eager to learn, that's why i joined Dustloop. I hope I get to know and learn from my fellow Rachel Lovers and Fighters!

Great, I look forward to it. Oh, you gotta love how a cute frog shocks you're opponents repeatedly when given the chance!

Can I even post in this thread a year later after joining as I'm going to now xD

Hi, I'm Gamester and I like games.

Yeah, couldn't think of anything else. I've had a good time over the year I've been here. I feel like I've improved at BB and mainly Rachel, many thanks for the help/tips and info everyone has provided me with on here :)

(Thought I'd express my thanks here)

Hi, I'm Stoneroth, or at least my PSN account says so.

I've been a stalker for a while but thought I would get more involved, had thought about doing this a little while ago but this thread seemed a bit dead too.

Anyway, BB is my first legitimate fighting game and I've been playing Rachel for a bit over a year now. I started off learning Ragna and Noel but I found Ragna fairly boring and Noel's drive probably wasn't doing me any favours in regards to becoming a better player. Admittedly, I'm still not that amazing but that's why I'm here I guess. I haven't really put a lot of time in the training room lately either but I'm looking to pick up my game. I can do lvl 2 j.2C combos etc but I still need to become more consistent.

I live in Perth, Australia which also makes it a bit hard to level up as they're aren't very many legitimate players at all and the netcode isn't the best over here.

I really appreciate all the effort some of you guys put in as I've already learnt so much, and I can't pull myself away from the CP video thread.

I'm also heading to Japan in a week so I can't wait to mess around in CP. I started playing CS1 so I'm looking forward to a more drastic change and I like how Rachel looks in CP.

I guess that's about it, I look forward to being more active.

Welcome to the Rachel boards. :)

Enjoy your trip to Japan, and definitely let us know how the new Rachel feels. :P

Hey there. My name´s Juraya and to be honest, I´ve been around here for quite some time, dropping some more or less (non-) professional posts,

but just wanted to say hi to our fellow hime-sama army.

Some things about me?

Well, I´m from Germany and currently studying law. And no, I dont particularly like Jiraya, I just got named after him by a few friends

I´m a fan of Blazblue since I saw the first gameplay footage on gametrailers and the character designs got me instantly hooked. Especially Nu

and Rachel peeked my interest. In CT times I mained Nu, because she was far easier to use than Rachel (and managed to lame away all

my friends, since Nu was broken, cheap and unbeatable, as it was said :D), though I started training with Rachel and finally started maining her in CS2.

Unfortunatly I didnt get to go to an offline tournament so far, but I´m working on it, though I might have played against a few guys there online (like Sakaku beating the crap out of me T__T).

Currently I´m letting the training slide, since university uses up a lot of time in the beginning, but BBCP is already preordered and eagerly awaited.

Your work on the site is really apreciated. Hopefully there will be a time when I´m actually the one who can be giving some input, rather being on the receiving end.

Well, what should I say?

In CP, yet again, let´s drown our enemies in lightning, frogs, bats´n pumpkins. All hail hime-sama

One of us... One of us...

Welcome to the Rachel Sanctuary, we'll take good care of you. I'm kind of a flunkie when it comes to Rachel myself, being only able to make an effective use of her zoning game. Anyway, it's nice to meet you!

Hope you enjoy your stay! :kitty:

Hello new laggy blood here, im actually been spying around since like uh, fuck i dont even remember but its been a lot.

I like reading,games and some drawing, prefer calm places and cold.

also prefer mostly zoners and cute girls (read:lolis)

finally expect me to lurk more than what i post.

Hello all! Been lurking on these forums for quite some time now, but never actually created an account. I initially wasn't able to post, but thanks to gamester, now I can! I'll try and be as active as possible in the Rachel forums. I've been playing her since CT just in case anyone was curious. Hype for CP Rachel!

Welcome once again to Dustloop. You should thank Kurushii, he was the one who forwarded your situation to the admin who fixed the posting problem :)

I best mention, we also have a group here known as the Rachel Sanctuary for mainly our Off-Topic discussion.

hello. been looking at forums recently and havent made an account until recently. I main Rachel ever since CS1 (so like 2 years ) . Love her gameplay and personality. I mostly play on the Vita version of Extend. I cannot waif for CP Rachel. seems much more challenging yet stylish on her combos. i will be more active on the forums whenever possible. Nice to meet other fellow Rachel players. i hope to meet you all on here.

Well when your away a while things change I guess. I really haven't touched this game since early this year but WHAM inexplicably my bro busts out with "Im sick of team games where I lose because of other people..."

BAM Snagged him a copy of extend for his 360 for dirt. Hated himself almost instantly but he's doomed to play Arakune. I mention this because in my absence and lack of play time due to other requirements / life / blah I've lost most of my skills with any character I used... Once again i go shopping and find I finally have the execution to actually do Rachel combo's... (Imagine my surprise, a character i've wanted to play since CT). I'm still horrible at using her properly in vs and I'm also still pretty meh at the game in general but it's bound to get better with time.

Proof positive it may take a long time to understand a concept but once you have it there's something you can do. good to be back on dustloop as well.

Started using Rachel recently, I tried her a few times beforehand but she was so alienating to me and I could barely do any of her throw combos. I tried her once more after playing through Dangan Ronpa and spending all that time with Best Girl Celes and I'm starting to really like her, may even make her a sub once I learn how to not be completely butt with her in actual matches.

I'm also feeling maybe I might be less ass in general because I can't just do stupid stuff with Rachel and get away with it like other characters like Terumi/Ragna/Kokonoe/Etc and it forces me to play solid because I'm so used to sandbagging and being the highest level of dickass possible when playing other people online which usually leads to me losing in the end, RIP in Peace. Too bad she doesn't have more black color variations though so I can go full gothic lolita like a pro.

But yeah, fancy meeting you all.

post-9840-139515177787_thumb.jpg

ShadwoClawBKR Here. I came into BlazBlue during the end of Extend being the big thing and now I'm here in California and I've gotten to play Chrono Phantasma a bit and it's a pretty enjoyable game. I got into Rachel before any other character because of her personality and play style. She's a special kind of -tsundere- and the first fighting game character of her kind from what I've seen. I hope that I can learn more about her and possibly spread some things that others may not know to you all.