Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzaku

XBlaze Code: Embryo Discussion (Spoilers)

First route. Bad End. Turned out I didn't end up getting Hinata's route cause I missed one TOi in Episode 4. Fuck this game.

since the game takes place 50 years before the black beast does that mean that Touya might be the original bloodedge? it's not like we haven't seen such a huge change in character appearence before *cough*shirou emiya*cough* or is the black beast that was the cause of the dark war

I wonder what's up with the Web Radio that is mentioned on the web article. Are there going to be an Xblaze Radio to replace the next season of Blue Radio?

Well, probably to be expected anyways, now we'll have to wonder how the story will unfold on the sequel one day, not making any guesses or anything, but all we have to do is wait.

I wonder if we will get this one, I guess the first one sold like crap in the states, well, like in Japan, lol

Well, since the 1st Xblaze did come out stateside, chances are, we'll probably get the sequel too, if and when it does happen.

After getting it day one, I finally got around playing it last week. Got both Hinata's and Es' endings. While not the best VN out there it was pretty entertaining. Hopefully the sequel will make it here as well. Also, the OST is pretty good.

FInally obtained the Platinum.

Es ending gave me huuuuuge feels ;__; , she and her route made the entire game worth it, i hope she appears in a blazblue game in the future, I would main her without thinking it twice, totally loved that character, for now i´ll wait for a small price drop in a sequel , i´m glad they took risks and localized this game, had a wonderful time with it

FInally obtained the Platinum.

Es ending gave me huuuuuge feels ;__; , she and her route made the entire game worth it, i hope she appears in a blazblue game in the future, I would main her without thinking it twice, totally loved that character, for now i´ll wait for a small price drop in a sequel , i´m glad they took risks and localized this game, had a wonderful time with it

If you liked Es as a character, you're in for a treat on the sequel! Be warned though: the first half of Lost Memories is pretty much a re-telling of Code Embryo. It almost made me drop the game entirely. I'm super glad I didn't though, I really liked the ending of LM. :D

Well, that was sudden, and also the day before CPE comes out on steam too, even Aksys themseles bringing the port over. (Although they've yet to bring out their "greenlight" titles over.)

Yep, thought right now the port is kinda half and half, there's English in Text, but some spots are in JP for some reason. The game works fine and fast, however, there will be confusing use for keyboard users, best to use a controller.