Sign in to follow this  
mAc Chaos

[CSE] Hakumen Combo Thread

That reminds me. 2B is supposed to clash with her DP, but how exactly is that better?

Because whenever I try that, they just clash into another DP or something else that just beats out any followup.

If she cancels into 5c your 3c corner CH will end the game.

If she cancels into another uppercut 3c will clip the guard point and recover, allowing you punish her and win the game.

If she's the smartest of them all and mashes 2b out of it, be a homie and late 3c cancel to punish the whiff recovery to end the game.

i knew you would save me, 3c

wait so, if she goes into dp again and i 3c, it would clash again? or just get nulled by the guard frames. and even after that i would have time to punish?

Does Mu 6B beat Haku 3C?

if you time it right she goes over it. but the early part can get tagged.

Origins total frame window is 56.

3c's total window is 37.

To my knowledge Origin's guardstop is longer than 10f, putting her at <-9. So punishing with something else (2b/5a) would be required. I haven't tested that situation extensively, however it never seems to work in my favor when it comes up, and if I can't find an answer to it, tbh I don't think it exists.

From my match experience 3C just clashes.

I tested it in training mode just now, and 2B > 3C just clashes with DP > DP. I can just do an unlimited amount of clashes between 3C and her DP. I could be doing it wrong though, but it is pretty much what I expected.

Maybe she can 6B out and over anyway.

5A would be too far for Hakumen to punish with. And using 2B just ends in more clashes. clashmaster 2 strong

Just tested her 6B. 6B gets beat by 3C out of DP but not by 2B, 2B whiffs and you get hit.

So it basically after the first 2B clashes it boils down to a guessing game: if she DPs again, it will beat / clash with everything, but you can punish by just not doing anything after 2B and letting her next DP whiff. If she does something other than DP, like 5C, it will get eaten by a 3C but get her out if you were baiting DP.

Oh wait, but her 2B beats your 3C too. I need to make a graph out of this. :V

In any case clashing with her is a bad time. I'd rather just make the DP whiff so she can't RC or do any stupid bullshit off it.

Edited by mAc Chaos

From my match experience 3C just clashes.

I tested it in training mode just now, and 2B > 3C just clashes with DP > DP. I can just do an unlimited amount of clashes between 3C and her DP. I could be doing it wrong though, but it is pretty much what I expected.

Maybe she can 6B out and over anyway.

5A would be too far for Hakumen to punish with. And using 2B just ends in more clashes. clashmaster 2 strong

Just tested her 6B. 6B gets beat by 3C out of DP but not by 2B, 2B whiffs and you get hit.

So it basically after the first 2B clashes it boils down to a guessing game: if she DPs again, it will beat / clash with everything, but you can punish by just not doing anything after 2B and letting her next DP whiff. If she does something other than DP, like 5C, it will get eaten by a 3C but get her out if you were baiting DP.

Oh wait, but her 2B beats your 3C too. I need to make a graph out of this. :V

In any case clashing with her is a bad time. I'd rather just make the DP whiff so she can't RC or do any stupid bullshit off it.

Well I mean sure you can just be out of range but at that spacing there's nothing stopping her from upbacking and TROLOLOLOLING out of the corner. A clash situation is better than almost any other character can guarantee when it comes to meatying her.

Just gonna throw up a combo that I got messing around with the AI in training.

STARTER -> Renka (1) -> Kishuu (1), 66 or 5, 5C -> Kishuu (2), j2C, 2C, j2A AD j2A, j2C, 2C, j2A, AD, j2A, j2A, j5C

5 Stars and roughly 5200 damage. I'll update it when I can get on blazblue again, I might have messed up the corner loop sequence. Just know that you corner loop at the end. It can carry the opponent from the starting point of the stage into the corner even if you don't use the 66 dash after the Kishuu. I got inspired from watching the Chin vs Sakamoto matches. It's a little simplified, but it works and doesn't require many advanced techniques like IAD or TK Hotaru/Tsubaki. The only problem is that is probably not the most efficient use of magitama. Hopefully it isn't against the rules.

I'm still practicing it in training, so I'll post some more after I can get it to work in matches. >_<

Are you asking for Extend? Because this is the Extend thread.

Yeah. In Extend. I don't have the game on hand atm, so I can't test it out. I did dedicate half an hour to it, but I only got the Enma -> j2C, 5C to land a few times out of the 50 or so tries...

I don't believe Enma -> 5C works at all. CH Enma -> j.2C -> 5C works on every character as long as you are close enough. Non CH Enma might give you problems on characters that are really small, like Carl (also had trouble on Valkenhayn for some reason). Regardless of which version you are trying to do, make sure you delay the j.2C as long as possible.

Sign in to follow this