Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug's Skullgirls Launch Party! 4/28 Brooklyn, NY BB/GG/MB/GEXVS/SG

Because the launch party never ends. Lets make it big.

Next Level

4013 8th Ave

Brooklyn, NY 11232

Consoles:

Melty Blood Current Code: PC. WE NEED SETUPS. This is entirely community driven. Most sticks/pads for current gen consoles should work fine...

Guilty Gear XX AC – PS2. Please bring your own stick or pad, I cannot guarantee a quality PS2 controller.

BlazBlue CS Extend- Xbox 360. There are TE sticks for rent, and PS2->360 converters will be supplied during the tournament.

Skullgirls - Xbox 360.

Gundam Extreme VS - PS3. We need 1 more slim PS3's, ethernet cables, and some more copies of the game. If you can, please at least bring the latter.

In addition, Ben Fong will be available on site to mod and fix your equipment. Whether you want a dual mod, button fix, or even to install light up buttons, no one does it better.

All fighters are $5 singles tournaments. Venue is $10. GEXVS is $6 per team.

BBCSEX

1PM

2o3 Rounds, 2o3 Matches.

Winners, Losers, and Grand Finals Finals 3o5 Matches.

Double Elimination.

Loser of the match can change character. Winner is locked in character.

Unlimited Characters are banned.

MBCC:

2PM

2o3 Rounds, 2o3 Matches.

Double Elimination.

Skullgirls

3PM

2o3 Rounds, 2o3 Matches.

Double Elimination.

GGXXAC

4PM

2o3 Rounds, 2o3 Matches.

Double Elimination.

Gold, Shadow, and EX Characters are banned***. Kliff and Justice are banned.

If on AC+ and you play Zappa and/or Robo-Ky, you may request an AC station.

Gundam Extreme VS.

6PM

2o3 Rounds, 2o3 Matches

Double Elimination

Stage: Side 7

THIS WILL BE THE LAST GEXVS TOURNAMENT. I AM GOING TO LOOK INTO SOLO MONTHLY GEXVS EVENTS ON FRIDAY NIGHTS. THESE WILL BE POSTED ON FACEBOOK AND GUNDAM-VERSUS.COM (open to other suggestions).

And for the love of god, and me, report your matches AS SOON AS THEY ARE FINISHED. This makes the tournament run faster and efficiently and makes me less frustrated.

Streaming: St1ckbug is back! http://twitch.tv/st1ckbug.

My request, to anyone that can make fliers to hand out....those would be godlike, and so would you. Wouldn't have to be too fancy, just the tournament name, games, date, time, and some kind of image in the background.

Side events are always welcome. Once things have died down, we can play anything!

Now you can combine your love for Team St1ckbug tournaments with your love of facebook! Introducing the TSbug Tournament page here:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-St1ckbug-Tournaments/224577610899582

So everyone, bring the hype, bring the skills, and leave your copies of SFIV and Marvel at home.

***if you are that nigga who said EX Slayer, you're good

hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype

Stickbug level quality stream being back is also hype. Can't wait to stream monster that fucking Guilty Gear man. As I type this I got back from Anime Boston after playing anime games for most of the day with other actual good players. I know you guys won't let me down.

I wanna play gg casuals but I'll probably be entering for Skullgirls and BB only. I'm not confident in my gg skills yet. Q-Q You guys can teach me, though! :D

I wanna play gg casuals but I'll probably be entering for Skullgirls and BB only. I'm not confident in my gg skills yet. Q-Q You guys can teach me, though! :D

Aspiring Venoms unite!

Also you should really invest in that stick Ben showed you :P

My job still isn't paying me.

Hope they start soon, I want to goooo~

:kitty:

Daaamn this sounds like a good time. And I might actually make it there (for once).

Going for skullgirls

Is it wrong I tell the LoL lovers at the school I went to an ex-Riot employee will be there to try to raise attendance :P

But it's been far too long. Looking forward to seeing ya.

Is it wrong I tell the LoL lovers at the school I went to an ex-Riot employee will be there to try to raise attendance :P

But it's been far too long. Looking forward to seeing ya.

please dont do this.

oh and how do i get to next level from manhattan (penn station/port authority), i've never been there.

thanks!

please dont do this.

He had to back out ;).

As far directions, google maps the address in the OP with the station you want.

I'll be there ;p Nice to meet some of you hopefully. Also will be good to see some of you again =D

Wut.