Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaiAndOh

Team St1ckbug's Skullgirls Launch Party! 4/28 Brooklyn, NY BB/GG/MB/GEXVS/SG

theres actually a hot pot place that ive heard good things about, its about a ~12 minute walk away from next level. is that where you went last time? Its called mr hot pot, its on the same avenue as next level. Its about 12 blocks away? Though im pretty sure its taiwanese so it might not be very "nabe" esque in terms of food choices

oh yeah, they close at 2AM?!

theres actually a hot pot place that ive heard good things about, its about a ~12 minute walk away from next level. is that where you went last time? Its called mr hot pot, its on the same avenue as next level. Its about 12 blocks away? Though im pretty sure its taiwanese so it might not be very "nabe" esque in terms of food choices

oh yeah, they close at 2AM?!

I want in on this! lol

There was another hot pot place we went to, but you don't want to walk to it. Too far.

If there's one closer then I'd be down.

We could also go to that Chinese place where you order stuff and everyone shares LIKE WE'RE ONE BIG HAPPY ANIME FAMIRY.

There was another hot pot place we went to, but you don't want to walk to it. Too far.

If there's one closer then I'd be down.

We could also go to that Chinese place where you order stuff and everyone shares LIKE WE'RE ONE BIG HAPPY ANIME FAMIRY.

this is america.

we dont share.

i might actually stab you over the table and take your food by force.

Stay free, me -- can't make it to this one after all. Should be there next time, though, provided it isn't during UFGT or Toryuken. Good luck to my fellow New England people.

Stay free, me -- can't make it to this one after all. Should be there next time, though, provided it isn't during UFGT or Toryuken. Good luck to my fellow New England people.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nah, jokes, next time. you can eliminate me in june.

cant wait for tomorrow. fuck work. today is gonna drag.

yeah, today is seriously taking foreverrrrrrrr

hype as fuuuuuck. cookiehours if you read this please come

k so l looked up hot pot and it looks interesting and... really really good. i'd chip in but damn you poverty :arg: what is the price for one

pots are 15 for soup base and then you pay for whatever you want to cook iirc, if you split 1 pot 3/4 ways its 15-20 bucks per person (depending on what you order, seasonal stuff is more expensive, etc), but the portions are a good size! Just bring a 20~

inb4 everyone is too poverty to eat ;_;

buffet?! shiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeet nigggaaaaaaaaa

what street is it on?

Can't wait! Hope jourdal is there early with me like last time. Those games were fun! =p

Man, this is exciting. Been looking forward to this for a while. Bringing some friends again. They all play Skullgirls, but I'm not sure if any of them is going to enter the tournament, unfortunately.

welp. pretty much confirmed that l won't be able to make it. curse my scatterbrain-ness :vbang:

i feel like a shitbag, couldn't sleep so probably not showing up. on the plus side, i made biscuits and eggs topped with chicken gravy.