KayEff

BlazBlue Question Thread - Ask your questions here!

I want to pre-order BBCP (standard) but I would like to know my options before buying from playasia.com. Can someone post a few websites with available copies of CP so I can compare pricing and shipping?

For me this amiami is the best:

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=TVG-PS3-1805&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dblazblue%24pagemax%3D20%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

Cheap & fast shipping. This is the first place where the items sell out though.

Playasia is good also.

I'm buying from nippon-yasan, since this was one of the few places with ebten limited editions left (right now they are sold out though):

http://www.nippon-yasan.com/lang-en/japanese-video-games-playstation-3/5128-ps3-blazblue-chronophantasma.html

Also there are nin-nin and yesasia websites where you can look at. They are selling the game too.

http://www.nin-nin-game.com/japanese-import-playstation-3-brand-new-softs/6578-blazblue-chronophantasma-standard-edition-ps3-en.html

http://www.yesasia.com/us/blazblue-chronophantasma-normal-edition-japan-version/1033200078-0-0-0-en/info.html

thanks for the tips, i knew the characters were different so i guess there arent general tips on everything.

I dont have the option of playing against other people until i get it on ps3, just wondering what modes would be good to just gain experience, unless of course playing any mode and doing battles is good.

I want to get Continuum shift extend but the stores i tried all dont have it. I'm going to try more stores but if i cat find one what sites can i get an english version? thanks

are there any official announcement about BBCP being a digital content in PSN?

*instead of shipping the game, buy the digital version instead

if there will be a digital version of BBCP, the next question is, when will it be avail for purchase/download?

thx b4

are there any official announcement about BBCP being a digital content in PSN?

*instead of shipping the game, buy the digital version instead

if there will be a digital version of BBCP, the next question is, when will it be avail for purchase/download?

thx b4

If it gets a digital release it'll most likely be available day 1 like all other digital releases. Still no official word if a digital release is happening but pretty much everything this year has received a digital release on JP PSN except for Cero Z rated products like Killer is Dead. We should know at the start of October when Sony Japan updates their magazine page for digital releases.

OK, need some help with buying BBCP on Play-asia.

It says on the "Asia" version of the game, under the "Further Info" header, that there's "English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese and Korean" Subtitles. Does that mean that the game has english text? I've imported a game from Asia/Hong Kong before (Demon's Souls) and it had full english voices and text, so does that mean that, at the very least, the Asia/Hong Kong version will have full english text?

Note: If I get the Japanese version, I'm not planning on purchasing any DLC via the JP PSN store, because I'd be double dip and get the NA version later when it releases (for the story).

P.S. : I'm not gonna get the Terumi DLC pre-order bonus if I get it from play-asia, am I?

Edited by WolfCrimson

Actually, you should get the preorder bonus. I don't think there was ever a limited availability when it came to the Terumi DLC. As for the Asia vs Japanese version bit, I have no idea if will still have English text. But the Japanese version should still have English in battle voices.

Edit: For those that might know, if BBCP is released on Day 1 digital, could I still be able to play it on my American account? Or will it be limited to the set up japanese account?

Edited by Solless

Edit: For those that might know, if BBCP is released on Day 1 digital, could I still be able to play it on my American account? Or will it be limited to the set up japanese account?

You can play it on any account.

If it gets a digital release it'll most likely be available day 1 like all other digital releases. Still no official word if a digital release is happening but pretty much everything this year has received a digital release on JP PSN except for Cero Z rated products like Killer is Dead. We should know at the start of October when Sony Japan updates their magazine page for digital releases.

On their TGS game lineup page, ASW listed two prices for BBCP.

パッケージ版 7,140円(税込) - Package Version - 7,140 yen (Tax inc.)

ダウンロード版 6,800円 - Download Version - 6,800 yen

Yes, a digital version is basically confirmed.

Oh thanks!

Factor in win percentage, matches played, and then disconnects. These three are the proper way of evaluating your foe. Psr can be varying levels of inaccurate.

ill lol give an example.

psn howling-_-moons brother

lets see... Win rate 99% ooh ok. Looks at matches played... 10,000 games wow that is impressive. Looks at disconnects... Over 20,000 disconnects!? WTF

Edited by TD

Factor in win percentage, matches played, and then disconnects. These three are the proper way of evaluating your foe. Psr can be varying levels of inaccurate.

Also PSR is no longer used from BBCP forward. Dan ranking is much more accurate.

Digital download? Time to save myself worlds of trouble and delivery and just look into how this digital stuff might make it easier. To think I was going to buy it through playasia at the end of the month.

Creating account- I'm sure there's some youtube video on this.

Balance (obtaining Yen)- More youtube or talk to Kurushii about it.

Are the trophies known for the game yet?

Not yet that i've seen. One popped up during the Madcatz TGS stream.

Would getting the digital version allow me to still get Terumi? If so, that's great, it's cheaper and I don't have to pay shipping.

Would getting the digital version allow me to still get Terumi? If so, that's great, it's cheaper and I don't have to pay shipping.

My thoughts exactly. If you can preorder it from the JP PSN-store and get Terumi, then I'm all set to buy the digital release.