KayEff

BlazBlue Question Thread - Ask your questions here!

Digital download? Time to save myself worlds of trouble and delivery and just look into how this digital stuff might make it easier. To think I was going to buy it through playasia at the end of the month.

Creating account- I'm sure there's some youtube video on this.

Balance (obtaining Yen)- More youtube or talk to Kurushii about it.

Kurushi put up a whole thread about it. http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?16987-Importing-101

I agree, if I can get confirmation about Terumi DLC for digital release, that's gonna save myself a lot of trouble and money.

HYPE! HYPE!!!!!

Regular edition on play-asia has the same price and no shipping fees though, so I don't see what's the problem with retail.

Its only downside is that you'll have to wait for a couple of weeks to play it, but I can deal with that. Retail da bess

Oh, and since you'll have to pay using jp psn cards for the digital version, you won't get your "change" and you'll have to spend it on some jp dlc or something.

Are they re-recording the english voices for cp?

I honestly don't know. My logic would tell me that they should but they didn't with CS1 so I really have no idea. If I were to bet I'd say yes just to be safe though. Ah well, in a month you'll find out since the English battle voices, whatever they'll be, will be in the Jp version.

Edited by Dreiko

Would getting the digital version allow me to still get Terumi? If so, that's great, it's cheaper and I don't have to pay shipping.

No. Digital versions usually don't come with any bonuses, so if you buy digitally, be prepared to pay for Terumi separately.

Are they re-recording the english voices for cp?

Unless that's the reason the NA version is taking so long, no. They didn't for any version of CS, so I wouldn't expect any different for CP.

On their TGS game lineup page, ASW listed two prices for BBCP.

パッケージ版 7,140円(税込) - Package Version - 7,140 yen (Tax inc.)

ダウンロード版 6,800円 - Download Version - 6,800 yen

Yes, a digital version is basically confirmed.

so.. it is confirmed. good

and they should be available on day 1 right?

No. Digital versions usually don't come with any bonuses, so if you buy digitally, be prepared to pay for Terumi separately.

Well that's a bit of a let down. I guess at this point it's a question if Terumi will also be a Day 1 available DLC or not. If he is it would probably still be quite a bit cheaper than getting the fastest shipping method from amiami. (I'm very impatient, so anything over the 5 days would have me tearing my hair out waiting)

So can we say, that it will be up for download day 1?

Because from what I can tell from this, that there will be a digital version, but no release date :S

I want to know for sure, since it´d be annyoing if I cancel my preorder and the digital version isn´t there for a time.

Pretty much every release this year was day 1 digital on JP PSN (except Cero Z games). At worst they go up very late in the evening in Japan on day 1.

Also the TGS page lists both under the same date.

Edited by Kurushii

Correction, JoJoASB digital I could of swore I heard it came with the dlc.

Do you happen to remember where you heard/saw that?

Correction, JoJoASB digital I could of swore I heard it came with the dlc.

I have a friend who bought JoJoASB digitally and he said he got the preorder character.

so it's safe to assume that people gonna get the extras even though it's digital?

You can assume whatever you want. It's not confirmed so no one knows.

I have a friend who bought JoJoASB digitally and he said he got the preorder character.

I'm pretty sure the Kira free dlc is only available up to 25 september (which is today), same with fugo and discounted price characters.

I bought the digital version a week after the release and got Yoshikage Kira for free.

What do red names online mean?

Red names indicate the "rage-quitters" online. That or their internet just sucks a lot and keeps making them have incomplete games. I think you need 1/5th of your total games to be incomplete to get a red-name.

I dunno, it mentions it for "Bad Players" in the "Player List". And set "Rival" stuff as well, its kinda like preferred players on the 360 where either you set a good/bad review after you played this person once (completely optional). Red names for disconnected players/incomplete games should be the same.

Rival is a profile option that was taken from the arcade. A user just freely puts a random player as their rival. I don't think it does anything negative.

Are any companies releasing a BBCP fighting stick, aside from that expensive anniversary one?

Edited by Kenrou.Horo

Are any companies releasing a BBCP fighting stick, aside from that expensive anniversary one?

Only ones i've seen so far are the 25th Anniversary stick and a EXAPRIZE stick. I haven't seen the EXAPRIZE one listed on any import site but it didn't look that great. :/

aww ok. Well I'm thinking of getting an arcade stick. Should I get one with 6 or 8 buttons for BB?

For training mode shortcuts I recommend having a 8 button.