KayEff

BlazBlue Question Thread - Ask your questions here!

If the question is "is the DLC region-based in the PSN stores?" Then yes. You will have to go to the Japan PSN store page and download it from there. But afterwards you can use the data on your normal account.

If the question is "is the DLC region-based in the PSN stores?" Then yes. You will have to go to the Japan PSN store page and download it from there. But afterwards you can use the data on your normal account.

So american currency is useless...?

Very much so.

You can, however, purchase charged JP PSN cards (or the codes thereof). Expect a markup though.

Thanks for the clear up.Only got my PS3 recently so I don't know how it works.

Please can someone helped me? I bought BBCP on PlayAsia 2 days ago but they haven't already shipped and when I open a page they tell me "This order have not be paid, otherwise confirm it" (translation). I already paid it and when do I have to confirm it? I looked for confirming but I can't see where? Or they are still trying to collect money from my credit card?

So how do you reach true end to unlock Kagura? Just play every route possible to archive 100% complete in story mode?

I don't have the game yet but my understanding is that beating the 3 paths will unlock a fourth and beating the fourth will unlock Kagura. You just need to see the "canon ending" for each path, rather than every single ending, from my understanding of it.

I don't have the game yet but my understanding is that beating the 3 paths will unlock a fourth and beating the fourth will unlock Kagura. You just need to see the "canon ending" for each path, rather than every single ending, from my understanding of it.

Thank. It took me around 1 and a half hour with skipping every dialogue to get the true ending and unlocking Kagura.

Can anyone fluent on moon tell me what the requirements for Hazama's 30th challenge are? It's the only one left and I want to get challenge mode out of the way.

Please can someone helped me? I bought BBCP on PlayAsia 2 days ago but they haven't already shipped and when I open a page they tell me "This order have not be paid, otherwise confirm it" (translation). I already paid it and when do I have to confirm it? I looked for confirming but I can't see where? Or they are still trying to collect money from my credit card?

I dunno if this is the right thread for this but that would freak me out. If you can go online with your bank and find the transaction then supply the proof to play-asia via email is the best thing I can think of.

How on earth do you allow multiple matches to go on at the same time in Player Match?

I'm also searching for a way to do this

I'm also searching for a way to do this

Okay I found how to do it.

When you create a player room, you have to change the very first setting.

- The first choice is the default one (it's white).

- Second choice is what you want. Everyone in the room can plya at the same time. If you have this optiion selected, in the room there will be 8 slots.

- Third choice is training mode. It's basically training mode but online with someone else.

- Fourth choice I don't know what it does.

Any mode that earns you Platinum Dollars (P$), which includes (but not excluded to) VS mode, netplay and Challenge Mode.