KayEff

BlazBlue Question Thread - Ask your questions here!

Anyone knows how to unlock the ''Giant'' mode? The Take-Mikazuchi one.

beating the true ending.

Is there Any way to skip the winners comment in player match?

no.

Okay I found how to do it.

When you create a player room, you have to change the very first setting.

- The first choice is the default one (it's white).

- Second choice is what you want. Everyone in the room can plya at the same time. If you have this optiion selected, in the room there will be 8 slots.

- Third choice is training mode. It's basically training mode but online with someone else.

- Fourth choice I don't know what it does.

Thanks a bunch, I appreciate it.

To use my code to download Terumi, I have to do it off the JPN PSN store, right?

Yeah worked for me, I don't believe Japanese codes are compatible with U.S PSN stores

Beat Unlimited Mars with desired character.

Thanks, shouldn't be too hard to unlock 85% of the Unlimiteds right out the gate in that case.

Okay I found how to do it.

When you create a player room, you have to change the very first setting.

- The first choice is the default one (it's white).

- Second choice is what you want. Everyone in the room can plya at the same time. If you have this optiion selected, in the room there will be 8 slots.

- Third choice is training mode. It's basically training mode but online with someone else.

- Fourth choice I don't know what it does.

Fourth option is for watching replays, isn't it?

How do we unlock Kagura?

Clear story mode or download the unlock code for 250 yen.

You also need to get the gag reel endings for each episode marked with a star. Option #2 is the gag ending.

Edited by MikelAL93

sorry if this question has been asked before but do we know who are all the announcers you can get are?

Ragna, Jin, Noel, Rachel, Taokaka, Tager, Litchi, Arakune, Bang, Carl, Tsubaki, Hazama, Makoto, Valkenhayn, Platinum, Relius, Amane, Bullet, Azrael, Kagura, Kokonoe, Jubei, Saya and Celica.

Okay all i have left with hazama is challenge 30. Thay want me to do somthing 10x but i only did 3.... whats up with that?

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk now Free

Anyone know how to unlock the icons for the D-Code? Specificaly the Bururaji ones.

Is there any way to make a jp psn account without using my ps3? I can't create accounts on it cuz it says the number of accounts connected to th system is maxed even though I only have my psn account on it, but it was an existing account, so I know I can use existing ones.

I haven't got the game yet,and this may sound like a dumb question(and someone probably might of asked this by now),but how do you or unlock Terumi without the dlc code?

I haven't got the game yet,and this may sound like a dumb question(and someone probably might of asked this by now),but how do you or unlock Terumi without the dlc code?

You buy him as dlc on Nov 7th.